Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Women, Young People Don't Deserve To Be In Public Office, Says Ex-saraki's Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women, Young People Don't Deserve To Be In Public Office, Says Ex-saraki's Aide (642 Views)

EFCC Re-arraigns Saraki’s Aide, Makanjuola, Others For N3.5bn Fraud / ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide / Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, Young People Don't Deserve To Be In Public Office, Says Ex-saraki's Aide by HonMike: 6:55am On Oct 25, 2019
Top PDP strategists-turned human rights activist Tunji Moronfoye has said women and young people do not have the competence to serve in public office.

Speaking on his weekly radio programme at Albarka FM on Thursday, Moronfoye criticised Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq for nominating women and young people into his cabinet when he could have appointed men and older people to man the various ministries.

"I'm surprised that the Governor is just populating his cabinet with just women and young people. Ministries are supposed to be manned by people who are supposed to be consultants in their fields. What experience do women and young people have to do so?"

Moronfoye, who was for many years a member of the Saraki kitchen cabinet, said Kwarans should reject the cabinet picks of the Governor.

But various callers condemned Moronfoye for his discriminatory comments against the women nominees and young people, insisting he was an agent of backwardness and a bitter opposition figure who is just hiding under a radio programme.

One of the callers insisted that Moronfoye's programmes were being sponsored by Saraki.

"We heard that you have paid for two years for all the radio programmes and what you do basically is just to attack the new government of the people while pretending to work for some faceless NGO. The question is: where did you get the millions of naira to pay for these programmes? Who is sponsoring it and to what end? Who pays for the many cards you share?" a caller blasted him.

Another caller said Moronfoye's programme is purely meant to spread propaganda, likening him to other Saraki's allies like Otukoko Ibrahim, Comrade Ishowo and handlers of Efura, another radio programme which solely attacks the new administration of AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq.

"The new administration is a baby of the people of Kwara State and we can see the great things it is doing especially in the areas of prudent management of public resources, health delivery, prompt payment of salary, education and road maintenance and so on," he said.

https://kwaragist.com/women-young-people-dont-deserve-to-be-in-public-office-says-tunji-moronfoye-other-ex-sarakis-aides/

Re: Women, Young People Don't Deserve To Be In Public Office, Says Ex-saraki's Aide by omenka(m): 6:57am On Oct 25, 2019
OP, where's your source?
Re: Women, Young People Don't Deserve To Be In Public Office, Says Ex-saraki's Aide by Baawaa(m): 6:58am On Oct 25, 2019
Rubbish talk
Re: Women, Young People Don't Deserve To Be In Public Office, Says Ex-saraki's Aide by FarahAideed: 6:58am On Oct 25, 2019
If they are qualified and have the requisite experience I don't see a problem with it
Re: Women, Young People Don't Deserve To Be In Public Office, Says Ex-saraki's Aide by yinkajewole: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2019
is this true?
Re: Women, Young People Don't Deserve To Be In Public Office, Says Ex-saraki's Aide by helinues: 7:11am On Oct 25, 2019
@op why not attached the guys picture before person can know what to say
Re: Women, Young People Don't Deserve To Be In Public Office, Says Ex-saraki's Aide by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2019
Opposition is an art which PDP has zero clue about,
Re: Women, Young People Don't Deserve To Be In Public Office, Says Ex-saraki's Aide by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2019
He or she is right,
I cant see leaders of tomorrow on Nigeria youth
They are more on big brother
Wasted generation
Re: Women, Young People Don't Deserve To Be In Public Office, Says Ex-saraki's Aide by Onile050(m): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2019
"Women, young people don’t deserve to be in public office, says Tunji Moronfoye, other ex-Saraki’s aides"
https://kwaragist.com/women-young-people-dont-deserve-to-be-in-public-office-says-tunji-moronfoye-other-ex-sarakis-aides/

This piece of nonsense from a faceless online blog by a nameless writer has come to my attention this morning.

If there is anything any farther from the truth, this is it.
Please I beg you, do not involve me in your dirty political games as I have made known several times that I have no political affiliation for now.

I coordinate an NGO where the first cardinal point is empowerment of women and the girl child. So it is very clear I stand solidly behind the feminine majority appointments made by His Excellency the Executive Governor of Kwara state Mal. Abdulrasaq Abdulrahaman which I have stated time and time again on which ever radio station I appeared after the appointments were announced.
As a matter of fact my NGO is giving an award to governor for being the first governor in the history of nigeria to have a feminine majority in his executive cabinet.

In conclusion, I passionately appeal to who so ever is behind this tranvesty and fallacy to leave me out of their naked dances in the marketplace. I have renounced partisan politics for now.
My humble regards.

© Olatunji Moronfoye.
Coordinator,
Defender of the masses initiative.

(1) (Reply)

Vietnam Begs To Import Rice At A Discounted Rate To Nigeria / PDP Shuns Supreme Court’s Explanation On Reasons For Dismissing Atiku’s Appeal / Photos Of Babatunde Fashola Commissioning 6KM Road In Ilara Mokin, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.