Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

So Sad!! A Lady Shares Why She Was Walked Out At Interview Hall - Read Here - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Sad!! A Lady Shares Why She Was Walked Out At Interview Hall - Read Here (753 Views)

Bbnaija Maria Expose Pere Secrets At Interview With Ebuka (video) / Moments Burna Boy Walked Out On His Mother And Grandfather During An Interview / Davido Reacts To Viral Video Of Lady Who Walked Out On Her Boyfriend's Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Sad!! A Lady Shares Why She Was Walked Out At Interview Hall - Read Here by WiszeyBlog(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2019
SO SAD!! A lady Shares Why She Was Walked Out At Interview Hall - READ HERE

A distressed lady shares her agony on Whatsapp this morning why she was walked out at the interview venue early hours of yesterday.

"I went for an interview yesterday at Lekki in one consulting firm at Kingsley Emu, Lagos, The Lady narrates, I was waiting along side with others for the interview to kick-off. While waiting, the security man came to me and told me that he was asked to tell me to hand over my CV and leave the interview venue..... Continue reading here https://www.wiszeyblog.com.ng/2019/10/so-sad-lady-shares-why-she-was-walked.html?m=0
Re: So Sad!! A Lady Shares Why She Was Walked Out At Interview Hall - Read Here by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
wandaful!!!! wait for us on the other side. we will be clinking that link after breakfast....

[img]https://media./images/a07a4650726559a6bfdb8a0711ecbc4a/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Davido Stranded On Stage As Fans Don't Know Lyrics To His Song (video) / Reality Star Tacha Shares Photos From Her Meet And Greet In Port Harcourt / Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s ‘fake Rolex’ Into The Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.