Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI (1472 Views)

What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? / Comparing The Nigerian Naira And The Benin Republic Cefa / Invest 3,500 Naira For Data And Earn 20$ Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2019
Are you interested in truck haulage business?.

Do you have up to 3 million naira above and you are looking for where you can invest it to get good ROI every month without stress?

Do you own a truck that fit our specification and want to put your truck in our care and earn good profit every month without supervision?.

If your answer to the questions above is yes, then you are in the right place. Am going to introduce to you the best company to invest in at the moment for you to enjoy haulage business. This is real and am not here to sell any ebook. Currently our truck operation is within Lagos, Abeokuta and Ibadan. There is always room for visit and inspection of our office.

Truck haulage business is a lucrative one and the demand for it is always high. Construction work is always in place that's why we cant run out of business. We deal in trucks with bucket body for our haulage.

More details as we proceed.
My WhatsApp number is on my signature if you are interested to join us.

Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2019
Does your company accept Partners to buy their own truck and give to the company to manage?

Yes we do but we have brands we work with due to the fact that we handle Maintenance and Repairs, talk to us and we will guide you to make the right purchase
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2019
How safe is my investment?

Your fund is used to acquire a truck which is registered in your name/business, it is insured against theft and accidents, basically your investment is 100% safe with us.
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2019
Can i monitor my investment?

Your investment return is already fixed and guaranteed, so there is nothing to worry about when it comes to how much you expect, but you can request for a truck inspection and the arrangement will be made. Also, we are working to develop our App that will give you access to the daily activities of your truck and its maintenance history, this project is in the pipeline
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 10:36am On Oct 25, 2019
Can i terminate my investment any time?

Yes you can but we require 2 months notice ahead to enable us inform our clients ahead and discharge all assigned work.

Minimum duration of investment plan is 5 years and maximum 15 years.
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2019
Why should you invest with our haulage company?

Our haulage company is the only one that guarantees returns payment without any conditions, either in wet or dry season, either we get optimum job weekly for the truck or not. All returns are paid in full for any corresponding month.

We operate legally, all our business transaction will involve lawyer and signing of agreement. So there is nothing for you to be scared about. Your investment is secured with insurance in place.

Chat me up on my whatsapp for more details: 08165708426
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2019
As an innovative Haulage service company that seek to provide the best experience in this sector, we decided to partner with great minds to deploy our top-notch services across major Nigerian cities in the long run. We know we cannot impact enough people if we were to depend solely on our resources and that's why we will be happy to partner with you. More so, we believe that this business relationship would lead to bigger partnership in the nearest future as we continue to expand our horizon
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2019
Good morning and happy weekend all. We are open for business 24 hours. Come and partner with our haulage business and lets grow together. Trucks for haulage are always needed so there is always room to expand our horizon. Chat with me on my WhatsApp in my signature to get started with our company today.
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2019
Good morning and happy sunday. Our services comes with all the tech and features to provide a logistics service like no other.
As a Haulage service provider in Nigeria,we are specialized in providing bespoke solutions for Haulage, Storage and Distribution since 2010. In that time, we have become one of the most trusted and cost-effective haulage companies in Ogun State as we offer complete Haulage services to customers of any size.
Our main area of service are construction, manufacturing and production.We offer direct full-load or part-load haulage of Granite Stone(chippings), sand and clay to any city either in Oyo, Lagos or Ogun states and work closely with many manufacturers, mining and construction companies, oil & gas and engineering companies.

We take great pride in providing the highest standard in haulage services. Our general haulage service is known for its reliability and efficiency. Our drivers take great care to ensure that your goods are delivered in perfect condition, right on time.
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Good evening, all those who contact us has been attended to. Thanks for patronizing us. We are still open for business. Chat me up on the whatsapp link in my signature.
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 7:38am On Oct 28, 2019
Benefit of our haulage services

Credit facilities for corporate entities.
Discounts (up to 10%) if credit ratings improve after 3 months.
Door to Door delivery without extra charges.
Competitive and flexible pricing.
Insurance of Goods in transit.
Customized Packaging Solutions
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2019
Good morning. We are open for business
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2019
Happy weekend to you all. We are open for business.
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
All message request has been attended to. Thanks for your partronage. Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by Fideo(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
happy Sunday boss
please is any chance for someone with small cash to still invest and Wats the return? I mean cash of 200k and above. Thanks
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2019
Good morning all, we are open for business
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2019
Good morning, we are open for business. Come and tell us the plan you do love to go for, as they are all profitable
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2019
Good morning all, we are ready and open for business
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by SocialJustice: 10:47am On Nov 08, 2019
dreambigest:
Are you interested in truck haulage business?.

Do you have up to 3 million naira above and you are looking for where you can invest it to get good ROI every month without stress?

Do you own a truck that fit our specification and want to put your truck in our care and earn good profit every month without supervision?.

If your answer to the questions above is yes, then you are in the right place. Am going to introduce to you the best company to invest in at the moment for you to enjoy haulage business. This is real and am not here to sell any ebook. Currently our truck operation is within Lagos, Abeokuta and Ibadan. There is always room for visit and inspection of our office.

Truck haulage business is a lucrative one and the demand for it is always high. Construction work is always in place that's why we cant run out of business. We deal in trucks with bucket body for our haulage.

More details as we proceed.
My WhatsApp number is on my signature if you are interested to join us.
I am currently looking for 100 trucks that can haul 100 tonnes each daily from Sagamu to Ajah. We have at least 1 million tonnes of granite to move and accommodation will be provided for the drivers. Send a mail if you're interested.
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please chat me up on whatsapp
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
SocialJustice:
I am currently looking for 100 trucks that can haul 100 tonnes each daily from Sagamu to Ajah. We have at least 1 million tonnes of granite to move and accommodation will be provided for the drivers. Send a mail if you're interested.
please drop your email address. Thanks
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2019
Happy Sunday to you all. We are open for business every day 247. Chat with us today for your investment plan.
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2019
Please am looking for dump trucks 20 of 30tons capacity to run a 2years contract in Edo state please if you are interested p.m brief details distance 1.6km price 5000 per trip, gas provide by company free to cover each trips,each trucks can move a minimum of 20trips a day and close by 5pm
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
mathadi:
Please am looking for dump trucks 20 of 30tons capacity to run a 2years contract in Edo state please if you are interested p.m brief details distance 1.6km price 5000 per trip, gas provide by company free to cover each trips,each trucks can move a minimum of 20trips a day and close by 5pm
please chat me up on WhatsApp 08165708426
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2019
Good morning all, we are open for business
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2019
We are open for business
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by NairalandAngel(m): 5:36am On Dec 19, 2019
dreambigest:
We are open for business

Do you sell foreign used Chinese trucks?
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lets chat on whatsapp about that. 08165708426
NairalandAngel:

Do you sell foreign used Chinese trucks?
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hi all, we are open for business
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2019
Good morning to everyone. We are now open fo business
Re: Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI by dreambigest(m): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2020
Good morning all. We are open for business

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To Pi.currency / The Authenticity Of Hookups Connect / 400 Billion Naira!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.