Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

I - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I (2908 Views)

Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / Invest 250,000 Naira, Get 100% On Your Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I by kunleweb: 11:10am On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
transparency is a trait if a honest business man, the op bot wanting to divulge the type of business is a red flag already, i hope people don't fall for this scam.

He is saying some people have already signified interest but that could just be a decoy to increase value and make people let down their guard.

I don buy Benin woman market today

I swear that Ops fiancee is a scam claiming to be a virgin. I swear she just wants to dupe the guy
Re: I by Duggedised12(f): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2019
Viking07:
You can't divulge the location or the type of business? You're not ready yet.
thought i was the only one that noticed that ,he is even quick to jump on the defense when people ask him to disclose it here.One can only wonder what the op is hiding undecided

1 Like

Re: I by Duggedised12(f): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:

I don buy Benin woman market today

I swear that Ops fiancee is a scam claiming to be a virgin. I swear she just wants to dupe the guy
You need to stop rambling and answer the question if truly you are a honest business man.
Re: I by kunleweb: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
You need to stop rambling and answer the question if truly you are a honest business man.

Going to buy another ride again. Sealed the deal with the new investor cheesy kiss Blackmail won't stop those Heaven has sent my way to partner with me. Women and emotional revenge. You lost a debate on a family thread and you're fighting so hard to destroy me.

God will shame you
Re: I by Duggedised12(f): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:

Going to buy another ride again. Sealed the deal with the new investor cheesy kiss Blackmail won't stop those Heaven has sent my way to partner with me.
lol ,decoy , we know.

There is something called smoke screen ,it makes the victim think there are alot of people waiting for the same opportunity there by making them quickly part with their money,its a common scam , more like "if you nor want buy, other people dey ground,the opportunity go soon close".

I have read yellowkid weil to know all this tricks you scammers use.

So i will contribute money, then you will use it to buy bus and put your name,you claim the RTI is 400% ,what duration will that be? Atleast other platforms will tell you 11% within 6 months or a year. This your own pass MMM format grin. So if the bus breaks down ,who bears the cost ? You or the investors? Even bus that my neighbor brought and gave to someone to be riding he had to collect it back because today na break, tomorrow grear box, there is always a complain why he cant meet up with his daily balance and you want people to give you ,a total stranger they met online their money yet you cant even be transparent about it. Thief.

2 Likes

Re: I by kunleweb: 11:33am On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol ,decoy , we know.

There is something called smoke screen ,it makes the victim think there are alot of people waiting for the same opportunity there by making them quickly part with their money,its a common scam , more like "if you nor want buy, other people dey ground,the opportunity go soon close".

I have read yellowkid weil to know all this tricks you scammers use.

So i will contribute money, then you will use it to buy bus and put your name,you claim the RTI is 400% ,what duration will that be? Atleast other platforms will tell you 11% within 6 months or a year. This your own pass MMM format grin. So if the bus breaks down ,who bears the cost ? You or the investors? Even bus that my neighbor brought and gave to someone to be riding he had to collect it back because today na break, tomorrow grear box, there is always a complain why he cant meet up with his daily balance and you want people to give you ,a total stranger they met online their money yet you cant even be transparent about it. Thief.

Thanks for destroying my business and threads. But I still stand with the Christian Lady that stands with God to wait for marriage before sex. We both know that's whee this blackmail emanated from. Now if you'll excuse me, you've done your damage, enjoy the spoils of war
Re: I by Duggedised12(f): 11:35am On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:

Thanks for destroying my business and threads. But I still stand with the Christian Lady that stands with God to wait for marriage before sex. We both know that's whee this blackmail emanated from. Now if you'll excuse me, you've done your damage, enjoy the spoils of war
Answer my questions,if you feel i have destroyed your thread call the mods lets see if you have not broken any rule for trying to use nairaland as a platform to carry out shady business .

Just answer me ,which business investment gives 400% RTI in Nigeria and which duration?
Re: I by kunleweb: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
Answer my questions,if you feel i have destroyed your thread call the mods let see if you have not broken any rule for trying to use nairaland as a platform to carry out shady business .

Just answer me ,which business investment gives 400% RTI in Nigeria and which duration?

After damaging my image. Relish your revenge.

I'll keep off your lane from now.
Re: I by Duggedised12(f): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:

After damaging my image. Relish your revenge.

I'll keep off your lane from now.
You think anyone will fall for this your reverse psychology ,no one is tarnishing your image, you dont even an an image ,simple questions about a business you cant even answer all you do is attack people for asking smart questions,what are you hiding that you cant tell people that you want to do business with? No type of business,no location,for all we know you can even be masking your IP address and giving people a fake location in your inbox. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I by kunleweb: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
You think anyone will fall for this your reverse psychology ,no one is tarnishing your image, you dont even an an image ,simple questions about a business you cant even answer all you do is attack people for asking smart questions,what ate you hiding that you cant tell people that you want to do business with? No type of business,no location,for all we know you can even be masking your IP address and giving people a fake location in your inbox. undecided

Continue destroying me. No problem

This is what my bible says

It says Blessed I am when I'm persecuted for speaking the truth, for great is my regard in heaven, cause I am persecuted just as the prophets that went before me. Thanks for adding to my Laurel collection in Heaven. I stood for a righteous cause and then you're reversed to destroy my image. No problem having my earthern constructs brought down. My consolation is I stood for a truth and I'm rewarded in truth too.

Best of luck in your doings madam
Re: I by Duggedised12(f): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:

It says Blessed I am when I'm persecuted for speaking the truth, for great is my regard in heaven, cause I am persecuted just as the prophets that went before me. Thanks for adding to my Laurel collection in Heaven. I stood for a righteous cause and then you're reversed to destroy my image. No problem having my earthern constructs brought down. My consolation is I stood for a truth and I'm rewarded in truth too.

bible ,lol even pastors are the biggest scammers ,my friend answer logical questions and stop hiding under religion to defraud people. I know of a pastor that is currently cooling off in prison for duping a church member that did business with him ,so say something else angry.

Infact i am even more mindful of people like you ,they use God to make their victims lower their guards cos they know when people hear "God" their brain travels . you are a master manipulator ,but trust me i know your type.

1 Like

Re: I by kunleweb: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
bible ,lol even pastors are the biggest scammers ,my friend answer logical questions and stop hiding under religion to defraud people. I know of a pastor that is currently cooling off in prison for duping a church member that did business with him ,so say something else angry.

Infact i am even more mindful of people like you ,they use God to make their victims lower their guards cos they know when people hear "God" their brain travels . you are a master manipulator ,but trust me i know your type.

Mindful of me for damaging my threads and my image because you lost out on a morality discussion. Mindful of me, I don't do business with women. Or did I advertise anything to you
Re: I by Duggedised12(f): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:

Mindful of me for damaging my threads and my image because you lost out on a morality discussion. Mindful of me, I don't do business with women. Or did I advertise anything to you
As a citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria it is my civic duty to warn people against scammers,you don't need to advertise to me for me to point out the fraudulent loop holes in your business.
Re: I by kunleweb: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
As a citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria it is my civic duty to warn people against scammers,you don't need to advertise to me for me to point out the fraudulent loop holes in your business.

To point out loopholes in my business. Or rather attempt to stain my image. Ive gotten what I need dearie for now. A VW transport Bus and a Sienna. Both people have cone together to finance. I have the foundation I need now. So mission unsuccessful for you. cheesy

Don't waste your time. Men are matured and not reactional and will listen to my business propositions without paying attention to your emotional blackmails and blackpainting wink
Re: I by Duggedised12(f): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:

To point out loopholes in my business. Or rather attempt to stain my image. Ive gotten what I need dearie for now. A VW transport Bus and a Sienna. Both people have cone together to finance. I have the foundation I need now. So mission unsuccessful for you. cheesy

Don't waste your time. Men are matured and not reactional and will listen to my business propositions without paying attention to your blackpainting wink
lol ,which people do you keep talking about? Ghosts? This is a perfect con. And for anyone who is foolish enough to give an online stranger their money ,then the joke is on them even someone you know their house and all their family members can still dupe you not to talk of a person that can be masking his location . Lol people fell for mmm so nor be today grin
Re: I by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
[s]
kunleweb:

[/s]She only asked a question every sensible human would ask. All these your emotional tantrums will take you no where. If I were you, I'd have stopped replying because you're beginning to write like someone into a shady business.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
Viking07:
[s][/s]She only asked a question every sensible human will ask. All these your emotional tantrums will take you no where. If I were you, I'd have stopped replying because you're beginning to write like someone into a shady business.

I agree

1 Like

Re: I by Duggedised12(f): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Viking07:
[s][/s]She only asked a question every sensible human will ask. All these your emotional tantrums will take you no where. If I were you, I'd have stopped replying because you're beginning to write like someone into a shady business.
i tire o ,see the way he is using religion to blackmail himself not me cos i don see this one pass. People like this will swear to you that they a born again but na dem go first dupe you when the opportunity comes.
Re: I by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Op clear the air and put things in apparent perspective if you want to go anywhere with this stuff. No stranger can cough out money to another stranger just like that

2 Likes

Re: I by kunleweb: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
Viking07:

Thank you. Like you knew where it emanated from or took time to probe. I'm a fraud. I agree. Let it be or visit my busines point sm to tell me I'm a fraud
Re: I by Duggedised12(f): 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:

Thank you. Like you knew where it emanated from or took time to probe. I'm a fraud. I agree. Let it be or visit my busines point sm to tell me I'm a fraud
bla bla bla Enron a big legit company scammed thousands even Elizabeth Holmes scammed investors of billions of dollars ,my friend if you cant answer simple question ,just shut up , and anyone who falls for this low level scam is a mumu ,just saying.
Re: I by kunleweb: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
bla bla bla Enron a big legit company scammed thousands even Elizabeth Holmes scammed investors of billions of dollars ,my friend if you cant answer simple question ,just shut up , and anyone who falls for this low level scam is a mumu ,just saying.

Continue deceiving yourself. We're matching on. Soldiers of truth.
Re: I by Duggedised12(f): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:

Continue deceiving yourself. We're matching on. Soldiers of truth.
scammer !!!,soldier of the truth that cant even say the type of business or location but wants people to give him their hard earned money, grin go and look up the meaning of transparency.

Re: I by kunleweb: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
scammer !!!,soldier of the truth that can even say the type of business r location but wants people to give him their hard earned money, grin go and look up the meaning of transparency.

No problem. Continue with the blackmail. God will bring me in contact with the right persons
Re: I by Duggedised12(f): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:

No problem. Continue with the blackmail. God will bring me in contact with the right persons
lol ,you religious people are the worst and most brutal scammers out there. Adding God to the mix is a perfect recipe for victims to take the bait. undecided

But how someone will give money to someone they met online to do business still beats my imagination ,people mumu sha lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I by kunleweb: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol ,you religious people are the worst and most brutal scammers out there. Adding God to the mix is a perfect recipe for victims to take the bait. undecided

But how someone will give money to someone they met online to do business still beats my imagination ,people mumu sha lipsrsealed

As educated as you are you're this hateful. I agree you win. You destroyed me. But I feel sorry for you. You'll grow up and remember this shameful act in some years tine
Re: I by Duggedised12(f): 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:

As educated as you are you're this hateful. I agree you win. You destroyed me. But I feel sorry for you. You'll grow up and remember this shameful act in some years tine
lol ,emotional blackmail , answer simple questions about your business ,be transparent with people making inquiry and stop being in the defense you are not feeding anyone here. If you cant do these things then you are nothing but a big time scammer even Enron that had staff and location even shares was a scam not to talk of of a faceless forum like nairaland . Mind you MMM didn't even give people 400% RTI ,they were simple using peter to pay paul .
Re: I by kunleweb: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol ,emotional blackmail , answer simple questions about your business ,be transparent with people making inquiry and stop being in the defense you are not feeding anyone here. If you cant do these things then you are nothing but a big time scammer even Enron that had staff and location even shares was a scam not to talk of of a faceless forum like nairaland . Mind you MMM didn't even give people 400% RTI ,they were simple using peter to pay paul .

You will look back and remember this day when you've grown up mentally.

Enjoy destroying me kiss
Re: I by Duggedised12(f): 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:

You will look back and remember this day when you've grown up mentally.

Enjoy destroying me kiss
lol reverse psychology,i am only doing my civic duty by raising a scam alert.
Re: I by kunleweb: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol reverse psychology,i am only doing my civic duty by raising a scam alert.

Enjoy your sweet and brutal revenge madam
Re: I by Duggedised12(f): 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:

Enjoy your sweet and brutal revenge madam
scammer angry
Re: I by kunleweb: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
scammer angry

Whatelese. I raped you too. What next. Bring it on. The gates of hell can not prevail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loan App - Are They Still Paying / Earn $750 Monthly To Post, Like And Comment On Post / Convert Your Paypal To Perfect Money And Get Paid Into Your Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.