Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! (3310 Views)

Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know!! / You Are Not Supposed To Remain Poor After Reading This / Whatsapp Marketing Secrets Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! by yemionline(m): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2021
I started this thread because I think I need to address this thing called Affiliate Marketing.

Alot of people don't really understand what Affiliate marketing is, how it works and what it means to be an affiliate marketer. 

Google the term affiliate marketing and you are going to see exactly what I'm talking about.

That is why I felt I should do a comprehensive guide on the above subject matter.

I'm going to be breaking it down in such a way that even a 2 year Old can understand and implement the information that I'll be sharing.

So if you are ready to begin this exciting journey with me into the world of Affiliate Marketing, then let's get started.

Before I get into what affiliate marketing is i think I need to do justice to what Affiliate Marketing is not.

1. Affiliate Marketing is not M*M*M or a get rich quick scheme. 

So many people especially on this side of the Continent have been programed to look for free money.

They want a plug-&-play system that they can just pump their money into, go to bed and then come back the next day to see huge profits. 

That is why Nigerians will continue to fall for all those ponzi schemes out there. 

If there is one thing I have learnt from my over 5 years of being engaged in internet marketing, it is that there is no free money anywhere.

You cannot reap where you did not sow.

So if you are the type who sees affiliate marketing as a get rich quick scheme then this is not for you.

Check the next door. 

2. Affiliate marketing is not network marketing. 

This is another place where I see so many people mixing things up and getting it all wrong.

Network marketing and affiliate marketing are two separate beasts. 

They may have similarities but they are not the same thing. 

I will be addressing their differences as we progress on this journey. 

So what is Affiliate marketing? 

Affiliate Marketing is simply the promotion of a person or company’s product or service in exchange for a commission. 

It's as simple as that. 

So how does it work? 

It works simply by recommending high value digital products by top experts to others which are useful and help them solve various problems.

E.g: So, let's say you are promoting a product that shows you (how to loose weight in 30 days without exercising) and that product sells for N30,000 for instance, the Affiliate network / product owner might pay you as much as N15,000 per sale.

You can easily use social media, e.g Whatsapp and email marketing to do some promotions( I'll be giving you details about that later on) and when people buy, you get paid.

As simple as that. 

One thing I particularly love about affiliate marketing is that, because those products in question are not yours, you do not have to bother yourself with all the headaches that come with creating an information product. 

Some of such headaches such are:

=>Creating a website 

=>setting up your sales page to sell the product

=>customer support

=>Continous product content update... etc.

All those things will already be put in place by the product vendor, your job is just to recommend.

If you are going to become a successful and effective affiliate marketer, then you need to understand that..

It is your responsibility as an affiliate marketer to recommend HELPFUL products to  PEOPLE WHO NEED THEM (are interested in them) and can afford them.

And you do this by:

a. Finding a product that solves a problem for a group of people.

b. Finding a large audience of people who are interested and willing to solve the problem and who can easily afford the product. (this is very important don't try to sell to broke people).

c. Establishing yourself as someone they trust, like or respect. (a trusted advisor). It is an established fact that people buy from those they know, like or trust. What ever you don't don't neglect the (KLT) Factor. 

d. Crafting and sending highly persuasive messages to recommend that product to them via, email, Facebook, Instagram, etc.. The purpose of this is to get them to see why the product you are recommending to them will help them. 

People are always tuned into WIIFM.. (What's In It For Me) and if you can't get them to see why the product or service will benefit them then, you are going to have are really hard time making sales. 

Let me stop here for today..

I want you to read and re-read the post and if you have any questions, drop a comment and i'll respond as soon as i can. 

In my next post i will be talking about the different stages of your Affiliate Marketing System, the best niches to promote and much much more... Stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! by yemionline(m): 11:41am On Aug 17, 2021
Hello Guys.

I hope you are doing great.

So last time i did a brief introduction of Affiliate Marketing Including how it works and how to profit from it.

I mentioned that you should think of it as recommending helpful products to people who need them and can afford them and can afford them.

The truth is that all of us are affiliate marketers the only difference is that not all of us get paid when we recommend stuff to other people.

For example, I sure that at some point in time someone has bought something like a phone, a dress, drink or even a brand of car simply because they saw you using it or you recommended it because you had a friend or relative who was using it.

Well what you just did is called Affiliate Marketing.

Did you get paid for making that recommendation?

Maybe, but I doubt.

I want you to become deliberate about it by looking for ways to get rewarded for making a recommendation of a product or service to others.

I will be talking more about that later.

So lets talk about the different stages of an effective affiliate marketing system and what you should be promoting as an affiliate marketer.

1. The Product Selection Stage.
This is where you sign up for the affiliate program or platform to which you want to promote their products /services.

2.The Marketing Funnel Stage.

This is where you set up the marketing funnel that will be used to sell the product.

3.The Traffic Getting Stage.

This is where you start getting traffic to the marketing funnel you created in stage 2

So Let’s move on to how to pick a hot product to promote.

What are best affiliate marketing niches?

Typically, for you to start making lots of sales as an affiliate , the product you select has to be related to any of the 3 markets listed below as these markets are considered to be ever green markets

-Business, Making money, Investing, Finances

-Health, beauty

– Dating, Relationships, Sexuality.

Secondly, you should pick a product that pays great commissions.

Any product that pays at least 40% commissions and above is a good place to start.

That is why I always recommend starting with digital products because they tend to pay the highest commissions to affiliates.

I know all these may sound complicated and like a lot of work but believe me when I say..that it isn’t.

All it takes is dedication and the willingness to do it.

To begin, all you have to do is put your mind on your Affiliate marketing income goal, be deliberate about doing only the things that will move you closer to your goal and you will have the strength and motivation to follow through on what you need to do to succeed.

That will be all for this post.

If you have any more question, you can comment below this post.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! by chymdyx(m): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Good stuff
Re: Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! by yemionline(m): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
chymdyx:
Good stuff

Thanks bro. I'm glad you got value
Re: Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! by olamoses75(m): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Thanks so much for this.
Re: Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! by yemionline(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2021
olamoses75:
Thanks so much for this.

You are welcome. I'm glad you got value.
Re: Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! by yemionline(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! by yemionline(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hello guys.

So I have being having difficulty posting here and so I decided to compile all the lessons into an ebook that is FREE to d0wnl0ad.

You can use the link below to get it now!

https://yemionline.com/AM-Secrets

Cheers!
Re: Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! by yemionline(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2021
How N5,000 Led me to a 450k ​per Month Online Business

Back in 2008, I wasn’t the internet marketing expert people know me for today.

I was a broke Physics student trying to find his way through a Federal university.

My pocket money was about N3000 a month.

So, I was really careful with what I spent money on.

But even at that time, I knew I wasn’t going to be comfortable with an average lifestyle and average income.

I didn’t want an income that would be based solely on the government, my employer or the economy.

So I started searching, one day a friend introduced me a magazine that contained a lot of success principles and m0ney-making opportunities that wasn’t usual.

The name of the magazine is Success Digest published by– Dr Sunny Obazu
I got hooked to the magazine instantly.

I read every edition that was released like my life depended on it...

You can read the full story here:

https://yemionline.com/450k-online-biz
Re: Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! by MarriagesThatWo: 6:57am On Oct 03, 2021
If you want to learn affiliate marketing for free. I teach it on my WhatsApp status.

Join my WhatsApp list on 08102714748

All you have to do is send yes to 08102714748

First, I will send you a PDF on what most people still don't know about affiliate marketing

Then, it continues from there...

and by the way I am Emeka Godson and A happy wonderful First Sunday to you, this month of Independence!

I am an affiliate marker myself
Re: Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! by yemionline(m): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2021
N25k a day SPECIAL Invitation.

This is Not For Everyone.

CLICK here to See If You QUALIFY!
Re: Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! by UltimateStarman: 8:22am On Oct 09, 2021
yemionline:
I started this thread because I think I need to address this thing called Affiliate Marketing.

Alot of people don't really understand what Affiliate marketing is, how it works and what it means to be an affiliate marketer. 

Google the term affiliate marketing and you are going to see exactly what I'm talking about.

That is why I felt I should do a comprehensive guide on the above subject matter.

I'm going to be breaking it down in such a way that even a 2 year Old can understand and implement the information that I'll be sharing.

So if you are ready to begin this exciting journey with me into the world of Affiliate Marketing, then let's get started.

Before I get into what affiliate marketing is i think I need to do justice to what Affiliate Marketing is not.

1. Affiliate Marketing is not M*M*M or a get rich quick scheme. 

So many people especially on this side of the Continent have been programed to look for free money.

They want a plug-&-play system that they can just pump their money into, go to bed and then come back the next day to see huge profits. 

That is why Nigerians will continue to fall for all those ponzi schemes out there. 

If there is one thing I have learnt from my over 5 years of being engaged in internet marketing, it is that there is no free money anywhere.

You cannot reap where you did not sow.

So if you are the type who sees affiliate marketing as a get rich quick scheme then this is not for you.

Check the next door. 

2. Affiliate marketing is not network marketing. 

This is another place where I see so many people mixing things up and getting it all wrong.

Network marketing and affiliate marketing are two separate beasts. 

They may have similarities but they are not the same thing. 

I will be addressing their differences as we progress on this journey. 

So what is Affiliate marketing? 

Affiliate Marketing is simply the promotion of a person or company’s product or service in exchange for a commission. 

It's as simple as that. 

So how does it work? 

It works simply by recommending high value digital products by top experts to others which are useful and help them solve various problems.

E.g: So, let's say you are promoting a product that shows you (how to loose weight in 30 days without exercising) and that product sells for N30,000 for instance, the Affiliate network / product owner might pay you as much as N15,000 per sale.

You can easily use social media, e.g Whatsapp and email marketing to do some promotions( I'll be giving you details about that later on) and when people buy, you get paid.

As simple as that. 

One thing I particularly love about affiliate marketing is that, because those products in question are not yours, you do not have to bother yourself with all the headaches that come with creating an information product. 

Some of such headaches such are:

=>Creating a website 

=>setting up your sales page to sell the product

=>customer support

=>Continous product content update... etc.

All those things will already be put in place by the product vendor, your job is just to recommend.

If you are going to become a successful and effective affiliate marketer, then you need to understand that..

It is your responsibility as an affiliate marketer to recommend HELPFUL products to  PEOPLE WHO NEED THEM (are interested in them) and can afford them.

And you do this by:

a. Finding a product that solves a problem for a group of people.

b. Finding a large audience of people who are interested and willing to solve the problem and who can easily afford the product. (this is very important don't try to sell to broke people).

c. Establishing yourself as someone they trust, like or respect. (a trusted advisor). It is an established fact that people buy from those they know, like or trust. What ever you don't don't neglect the (KLT) Factor. 

d. Crafting and sending highly persuasive messages to recommend that product to them via, email, Facebook, Instagram, etc.. The purpose of this is to get them to see why the product you are recommending to them will help them. 

People are always tuned into WIIFM.. (What's In It For Me) and if you can't get them to see why the product or service will benefit them then, you are going to have are really hard time making sales. 

Let me stop here for today..

I want you to read and re-read the post and if you have any questions, drop a comment and i'll respond as soon as i can. 

In my next post i will be talking about the different stages of your Affiliate Marketing System, the best niches to promote and much much more... Stay tuned. 
you are blessed
keep it up
Re: Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! by yemionline(m): 11:47am On Oct 11, 2021
UltimateStarman:

you are blessed
keep it up

Thanks bro

I appreciate. Thanks for engaging.
Re: Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! by yemionline(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
It's been a while.. Hope you are doing great.

So I wanted to share a write up that I thought would inspire you.

You can read it below.

How an Ekiti Boy Without a Certificate Makes 10X What University Professors Make!

https://yemionline.com/how-an-ekiti-boy-without-a-certificate-makes-10x-what-university-professors-make/
Re: Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! by yemionline(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2021
If you are going to be a successful affiliate marketing, one of the things you will need, (not necessarily immediately) but later down the line as you try to scale up your earning is a functional website.

You need to understand that backbone of your website is the web hosting provider you decide to use to run your website.

The choice of a web host can either make or break your business.

That is why I have written an article that explains what every beginner and expert alike needs to consider before choosing a web hosting service.

Read it here : https://yemionline.com/a-comprehensive-guide-to-webhosting-for-beginners/
Re: Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! by ElectronicMoney(m): 12:41am On Nov 03, 2021
MarriagesThatWo:
If you want to learn affiliate marketing for free. I teach it on my WhatsApp status.

Join my WhatsApp list on 08102714748

All you have to do is send yes to 08102714748

First, I will send you a PDF on what most people still don't know about affiliate marketing

Then, it continues from there...

and by the way I am Emeka Godson and A happy wonderful First Sunday to you, this month of Independence!

I am an affiliate marker myself

Is this training still on?
Re: Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! by yemionline(m): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2021
Top 14 Frequently Asked Questions about Affiliate Marketing

If you have been hearing people Talk about affiliate marketing and are thinking about getting involved but don’t know where to start from then this article is for you because in this Affiliate FAQ, I will be answering the most frequently asked questions about affiliate marketing including how to do Affiliate marketing in Nigeria

So let’s start with the first question.

1. What is Affiliate Marketing All About?
Answer:

Affiliate Marketing is a business model where you help a company promote its products and when you make a sale on any of the products, you get paid a commission

The affiliate marketing industry is worth over 12 billion dollars.

It will also interest you to know that Affiliate Marketing is the fastest way for a beginner to start making money online...

Read the remaining 13 questions below:

https://yemionline.com/-faq-2022/
Re: Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! by yemionline(m): 5:34am On May 12, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Produce Vaseline And Start A Business / Forex Trading My Honest Review:must Read! / Builddirect Africa: Laser Cutting As A Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.