Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video (26675 Views)

COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / Ibadan Polytechnic Student Confronts Colleague For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend / FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by nairafame2: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
Police officer seen quarrelling with his colleague for stopping several motorists on same road, at Iyana Ipaja, Lagos.

Watch Video Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/police-officer-quarrelling-with-his.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnWhc54-ey8

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by nairafame2: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by CanadaOrBust: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
MAD country
I dedicate this FTC to me and me alone

15 Likes

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by greatmarshall(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin
Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by nairaobserver2: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lalasticlala see this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by Four4Clien(m): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
wetin we no go see for this country

Promo! Get your professional website for 13k only, contact - see red writing below[my siggy]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by Finnese001: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
tongue
Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by trendymarseey(f): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
lk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by Korllami007: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
I'm still finding it hard to differentiate between Nigeria and Amazon forest because they are both jungle.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by rainmoredays: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
Over reaction is my only reaction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by PheelzAlmighty: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin
Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by Kennitrust(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mad people in black color angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by SUPOL(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
The funny thing is that the one with blue shirt is a sergeant and junior to the one with black who is a senior inspector of police. The sergeant is telling the inspector “I will change u in this place let’s bet it” Kai Nigeria is Finished!!!

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by PerfectJUSTICE: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Blacks eating blacks. We are our own problem.

4 Likes

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by dheespectre: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
F
Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by Finnese001: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
cheesy
Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by Pethan: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by Temptee101(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
shocked

Bubu's body odour doing wonders again

No house can stand on a faulty foundation. Nigeria is at brink of collapse

Most corrupt institution on the surface of the earth

Spits!

5 Likes

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by johnkay1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Spirit of confusion at work

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by mastermaestro(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Senseless video! Waste of mb! angry Don't bother watching if you haven't. It has no meaningful content. The mod who moved this rubbish to fp is a disgrace! angry

10 Likes

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by seunmohmoh(f): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
I heard a policeman was killed last night at pako before jakande gate... . He tried to stop a moving jeep passing one way by jumping in the way, the jeep hit him and sped off without stopping.

I really pitied him.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by OyiboPep: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by bibiking7(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2019

What a pity? Funny thing is that the police man in black checking the car papers cannot even read the papers he is checking. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by easyfem(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pple in other country will b laughing at our news sha

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by oz4real83(m): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Most of these police nonsense will stop immediately we start having cctv everywhere and body cameras on our security officials. Most of these people pretend to be sane wherever there are cameras.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by sylve11: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
@ op, come give me back my MB........... fast make you nor let me.... angry angry cool

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by nairaman66(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

Bubu's body odour doing wonders again

No house can stand on a faulty foundation. Nigeria is at brink of collapse

Most corrupt institution on the surface of the earth

Spits!
Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by mcjohny(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
The gods are hungry perhaps angry

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by Macgyver1: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
SUPOL:
The funny thing is that the one with blue shirt is a sergeant and junior to the one with black who is a senior inspector of police. The sergeant is telling the inspector “I will change u in this place let’s bet it” Kai Nigeria is Finished!!!

grin grin inspector wey no know say him be inspector.

5 Likes

Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by ursullalinda(f): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
Officers can't even behave outside
Re: Police Officer Quarrelling With His Colleague For Stopping Motorists.video by InvertedHammer: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
/
Everything in Nigeria is upside down.

A sergeant is the oga of an inspector.

A professor is the V.P of a WASC holder.
/

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lieutenant, Others Break Police Cell To Escape / Eze Christopher Idigo Dead, His Burial Photos At Aguleri Anambra State / Kaduna Residents Block Company Truck, Loot Food Items (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.