Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

US Congresswoman, Katie Hill Seen In Nude Photos Showing Nazi Tattoo - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Congresswoman, Katie Hill Seen In Nude Photos Showing Nazi Tattoo (2577 Views)

Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. / Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff / Governor Eric Greitens Arrested After Circulating Nude Photos Of Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Congresswoman, Katie Hill Seen In Nude Photos Showing Nazi Tattoo by freelansa: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
Photos obtained by Dailymail shows US Congresswoman Katie Hill nude with a Nazi tattoo on her waist.

The pictures which appeared on ‘wife sharing’ sites also shows Katie Hill kissing her female staffer identified as Morgan Desjardins from Santa Clarita, California.

Morgan, 22, began a throuple relationship with Katie Hill and her husband Kenny Heslep. She began working with the Congresswoman in 2017.

The pictures showed a Nazi-era cross like tattoo on Katie’s bikini waist line. This could expose her as a hypocrite after she criticized a racist Facebook page with similar cross like symbol.

https://wotzup.ng/us-congresswoman-katie-hill-seen-in-nude-photos-showing-nazi-tattoo/

cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Congresswoman, Katie Hill Seen In Nude Photos Showing Nazi Tattoo by NwaAmaikpe: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
shocked

What a happier lives most of us may have had.
If only our wives were this generous with us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Congresswoman, Katie Hill Seen In Nude Photos Showing Nazi Tattoo by Jayslicky: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
shocked

What an eyesore, her breast looks rough like lagos-ibadan road and flat like a paper.
That is why she had no option when her husband introduced her to his side-chick, she is too bad looking for any man so it's better she has romance with a woman.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Congresswoman, Katie Hill Seen In Nude Photos Showing Nazi Tattoo by tillaman(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin
Life would be easier if our ladies learn to adopt polyamorous relationship!!!

1 Like

Re: US Congresswoman, Katie Hill Seen In Nude Photos Showing Nazi Tattoo by chibu4u2(m): 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
shocked
Re: US Congresswoman, Katie Hill Seen In Nude Photos Showing Nazi Tattoo by futurerex: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hmmm
Re: US Congresswoman, Katie Hill Seen In Nude Photos Showing Nazi Tattoo by panafrican(m): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
Liberals are sex driven ! What a bunch of lost people cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Congresswoman, Katie Hill Seen In Nude Photos Showing Nazi Tattoo by freelansa: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: US Congresswoman, Katie Hill Seen In Nude Photos Showing Nazi Tattoo by grandstar(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
How did they obtain these pictures? She's finished politically. It is best she resigns honorably.

The fallout is best imagined.

I just read more news about it online that she's going through a bitter divorce. The pictures might have been leaked by her husband to her political rivals who are using it to their advantage.

1 Like

Re: US Congresswoman, Katie Hill Seen In Nude Photos Showing Nazi Tattoo by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
Is that her nakked picture up there or that of her husband?
This gory crap is capable of giving a hypersexually active man, instant erectile dysfunction.

OP just contaminated my sexual orientation because I find it highly offensive and gayish, looking at the buttnakked pics of a fellow man.

A minute silence for her husband who has been fvcking his fellow man all in the name of having a wife.
I'm pissed AF.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Congresswoman, Katie Hill Seen In Nude Photos Showing Nazi Tattoo by BigJoe19: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2019
This is bad news for feminism in America, she just disgraced the office of a congresswoman.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44.
Re: US Congresswoman, Katie Hill Seen In Nude Photos Showing Nazi Tattoo by wowcatty: 2:51am On Oct 29, 2019
She is a Democrat and won't be made to pay for this. If she goes down, it must be for something else.
grandstar:
How did they obtain these pictures? She's finished politically. It is best she resigns honorably.

The fallout is best imagined.

I just read more news about it online that she's going through a bitter divorce. The pictures might have been leaked by her husband to her political rivals who are using it to their advantage.

Re: US Congresswoman, Katie Hill Seen In Nude Photos Showing Nazi Tattoo by meobizy(f): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
What an ugly white woman.
Re: US Congresswoman, Katie Hill Seen In Nude Photos Showing Nazi Tattoo by obidark: 12:06am On Nov 26, 2019
kiiiiki....

trademark,nazi toto....
Re: US Congresswoman, Katie Hill Seen In Nude Photos Showing Nazi Tattoo by obidark: 12:09am On Nov 26, 2019
ola33t:
Is that her nakked picture up there or that of her husband?
This gory crap is capable of giving a hypersexually active man, instant erectile dysfunction.

OP just contaminated my sexual orientation because I find it highly offensive and gayish, looking at the buttnakked pics of a fellow man.

A minute silence for her husband who has been fvcking his fellow man all in the name of having a wife.
I'm pissed AF.

i tell you....if that turns you on,then its already too late for you....

(1) (Reply)

Meet The First Arab Jewish Lady Ambassador / Breaking News : Magnitude 5.2 Earthquake Rocks - South Of The Fiji Islands / Blood Shed In Gaza. Is This The Beginning Of World War 3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.