Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,013 members, 7,814,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter (4048 Views)

16 Ogun Students In Detention For Destroying School Property, Parents Protest / My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission / Help On Downloading Jamb Admission Letter Already Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by GistMore3: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
A Nigerian student remain devastated after her destroyed her JAMB admission letter.

The angry lady hold down to the dog, slapped and dealt with it repeatedly.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4CnxQpH0jp

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/lady-deals-with-her-dog-for-destroying-her-admission-letter

Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by GistMore3: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2019

Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by GOFRONT(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
undecided
Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by GistMore3: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by mutiply: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
well done.
Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
Admission letters are re-printable na ?

10 Likes

Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by GistNotice: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by NLSavage: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
Animal lovers will soon come for her head

2 Likes

Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
angry sad angry angry

She deserves to be arrested.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by tillaman(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
WHere are the self acclaimed animal lovers
Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
This is rubbish
Honesty she should be arrested
What a poor dog...

1 Like

Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
Why do that to a dog young lady?? That is animal cruelty! You ought be behind bars.
Damn!
Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by Jay5mie: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
I pity her children

1 Like

Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by jnrbayano(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
Feed the animal, dog food you refused instead allowed the dog to look for shit to eat.

The poor dog pounced on your document once it couldn't find shit because you flushed your toilet.
Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by PrincessB1(f): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
Poor dog embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by Bloooody(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
I hope this useless woman is immediately arrested, can't she reprint the letter?

What did she expect from a poorly trained dog?
Why was she careless?
Rubbish like this is only possible in the zoo we call Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by RPirez: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
Admission letter wey she fit order new one easily. No be their system e dey? angry
Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by edoairways: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
Why beat a dog because of your carelessness? Would the bitch had seen that paper if it wasn't handy? undecided undecided
Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by caandi: 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
Please patronise my goods fam, kindly follow my business pages on Instagram and Facebook
For your quality designer wears, shoes, Chinos, jeans, t-shirt, eye glasses, wristbands, bags, cufflinks, turkey and Italian wears etc. Kindly follow on Facebook at Ellabloombusinessfashionworld and on Instagram @Ellabloombusinessfashionworld
Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by royalair(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
Everyone wants to trend both for the good and for the bad. That letter can be reprinted anytime any day as long as you have your reg number, so why harming the dog.She d lucky say no be Rottweiler or Pitbull if not her hand suppose don turn dinner. Ewuuu
Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by YungMillionaire: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
maybe the dog found out she passed her exams by spreading legs for randy lecturers.
Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
OrestesDante:
angry sad angry angry

She deserves to be arrested.

Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by DaddyMorenike: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
Poor dog!
Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by grandstar(m): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
This dog wicked no be small. The dog no go know wetin hin do do upon all the beating. You for just leave am grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by grandstar(m): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
jnrbayano:
Feed the animal, dog food you refused instead allowed the dog to look for shit to eat.

The poor dog pounced on your document once it couldn't find shit because you flushed your toilet.

Dogs rip anything. I made a mistake years ago. This was a year after I finished my Service.

I bought a puppy who loved me to death. I left him in my room when he was around 4 months and when I came back, he had dug a hole in the middle of my mattress and he had a mischievous look on his face when I entered the room and his tail wriggling like mad as well.

I don't think I ever hit it. It was my fault anyway. I should have known better.

1 Like

Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by grandstar(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
royalair:
Everyone wants to trend both for the good and for the bad. That letter can be reprinted anytime any day as long as you have your reg number, so why harming the dog.She d lucky say no be Rottweiler or Pitbull if not her hand suppose don turn dinner. Ewuuu

Are you sure it can be reprinted? Even if it can, the stress of doing such in Nigeria is scary.

The dog was corrected in the wrong way. She should have used slippers instead grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't hit a dog sha. It knew no better and would never deliberately hurt the owner(s).
Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by jayextra(m): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
JAMB admission letter that she can comfortably reprint? *Sighs*
Btw; Animal cruelty gang!! Food is ready oh grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter by Nicklaus619(m): 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lols dogs are actually not destructive until they get bored or hungry, my dog ones ate my toothbrush, I was so confused when he saw me he ran and hide beside the couch and was giving me this mischievous look and wagging its tail, i never hit him, because even if i do he wouldn't know what he has done grin

Thats my trouble maker grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strangest Things In Nature / Girl Denies Her Boyfriend After He Was Caught Writing Exam For Her / Admission 2009/2010 Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik Or Nau)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.