Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Toyin Abraham Sits As Her Husband Carries Their Newborn Baby In UNILAG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Sits As Her Husband Carries Their Newborn Baby In UNILAG (3428 Views)

Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) / Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn / Ramsey Nouah Visits Daniel K Daniel & Wife, Carries Their Newborn Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Sits As Her Husband Carries Their Newborn Baby In UNILAG by GistMore3: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
Actress and new mum, Toyin Abraham has proven that she is also a prowess when it comes to public speaking.

She wowed guests while speaking at the UNILAG Alumni association at 50, on Thursday.

She was accompanied by her husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi who helped nursed their son, Ire all through the event.

Toyin Abraham spoke alongside Bolanle Austen Peters, Helen Paul and Deola Sagoe.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/toyin-abraham-sits-as-her-husband-carries-their-newborn-baby-in-unilag

Re: Toyin Abraham Sits As Her Husband Carries Their Newborn Baby In UNILAG by GistMore3: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2019

Re: Toyin Abraham Sits As Her Husband Carries Their Newborn Baby In UNILAG by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
This is not newsworthy

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Sits As Her Husband Carries Their Newborn Baby In UNILAG by LearnITsmash(m): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
How is a man carrying his own kid news in this bloody country, my goohs, Nigerians lack sense undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Sits As Her Husband Carries Their Newborn Baby In UNILAG by Joshblaqq(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nothing bad nah him pikin
Re: Toyin Abraham Sits As Her Husband Carries Their Newborn Baby In UNILAG by dominique(f): 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
The topic looks stupid, you made it look as if she's the only one supposed to be carrying the baby while he sits. It's both their baby, their responsibility, either of the couple can carry him at any given time.

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Sits As Her Husband Carries Their Newborn Baby In UNILAG by Onyi22(f): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
That's how to know a husband material

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Sits As Her Husband Carries Their Newborn Baby In UNILAG by Beckysexy(f): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
dominique:
The topic looks stupid, you made it look as if she's the only one supposed to be carrying the baby while he sits. It's both their baby, their responsibility, either of the couple can carry him at any given time.
Lol ,same thought here
Re: Toyin Abraham Sits As Her Husband Carries Their Newborn Baby In UNILAG by Tobinrobin(m): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
There’s ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with this picture. It’s their Baby and it’s both their responsibility. Please don’t come here with the he’s a man crap Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Sits As Her Husband Carries Their Newborn Baby In UNILAG by Candanyl: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
I
Re: Toyin Abraham Sits As Her Husband Carries Their Newborn Baby In UNILAG by tunde82seidat(f): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
I like her change process.She rebranded her life successfully

As you all know Ibeju Lekki is the New Lagos .Now is the time to invest for as low as 570k you can get a plot of land.I just did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Sits As Her Husband Carries Their Newborn Baby In UNILAG by Hisduchess(f): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
LearnITsmash:
How is a man carrying his own kid news in this bloody country, my goohs, Nigerians lack sense undecided

Yea.its official

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Sits As Her Husband Carries Their Newborn Baby In UNILAG by generationz(f): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
He was supposed to out the baby in a sac under the chair. undecided
Re: Toyin Abraham Sits As Her Husband Carries Their Newborn Baby In UNILAG by morscino: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
Sign of joblessness
Re: Toyin Abraham Sits As Her Husband Carries Their Newborn Baby In UNILAG by tomiwaaa(m): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Sits As Her Husband Carries Their Newborn Baby In UNILAG by derrydinny: 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
Gbewudani no dey get shame
Re: Toyin Abraham Sits As Her Husband Carries Their Newborn Baby In UNILAG by oneman2k7: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
So na me suppose carry am? wey thunder I dey call since
Re: Toyin Abraham Sits As Her Husband Carries Their Newborn Baby In UNILAG by GistMore10: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I’m Single, Says Stella Damasus - Photo / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Back Tattoo At Rukky Sanda's Movie Premiere (photos) / Ghanaian Girl Commits Suicide After Her Se*xTape With Ex-boyfriend Leaked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.