Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

If You Don't Wake Up, You Will Continue To Be Decieved. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Don't Wake Up, You Will Continue To Be Decieved. (385 Views)

Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. / Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Wake Up, You Will Continue To Be Decieved. by OpenYourEyes1: 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
We are warned about great deception in the endtime. Why are you so blind?
Trust in GOD Alone. Do not trust in men. Read your Bible and let GOD guide & reveal the truth.
What I saw was very shocking. I didn't post everything because I wanted those who "see" to discover the truth themselves. I was convinced that not everyone will believe them. They didn't make sense to my blind mind either.
I feared and doubted what I saw... I didn't want to believe them. My doubts led me to researching to know if they were true or not, and they were indeed true.

GOD wanted to show me more things but I begged HIM to take it easy on me. I was consumed by fear due to what I saw and HE kept telling me not to be afraid.

If my mother still does not believe my vision on her images, how will strangers believe me. She honestly believes the images are Mary's images.

Wake up my brothers and sisters. GOD hates disobedience . Trust in HIM alone to escape the coming trials and tribulations.

satan is a "smart" deciever. Beware.
Re: If You Don't Wake Up, You Will Continue To Be Decieved. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
What exactly did you see?

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Wake Up, You Will Continue To Be Decieved. by Seun(m): 12:47am On Oct 26, 2019
Bodydialect57:
What exactly did you see?
I would also like to know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Wake Up, You Will Continue To Be Decieved. by valarinz: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
We are warned about great deception in the endtime. Why are you so blind?
Trust in GOD Alone. Do not trust in men. Read your Bible and let GOD guide & reveal the truth.
What I saw was very shocking. I didn't post everything because I wanted those who "see" to discover the truth themselves. I was convinced that not everyone will believe them. They didn't make sense to my blind mind either.
I feared and doubted what I saw... I didn't want to believe them. My doubts led me to researching to know if they were true or not, and they were indeed true.

GOD wanted to show me more things but I begged HIM to take it easy on me. I was consumed by fear due to what I saw and HE kept telling me not to be afraid.

If my mother still does not believe my vision on her images, how will strangers believe me. She honestly believes the images are Mary's images.

Wake up my brothers and sisters. GOD hates disobedience . Trust in HIM alone to escape the coming trials and tribulations.

satan is a "smart" deciever. Beware.

You smoke weed??
Re: If You Don't Wake Up, You Will Continue To Be Decieved. by finalboss(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
grin stop deceiving yourself

(1) (Reply)

Salvation - You May Not Be Saved! / Continuation: In The Light Of Truth: Silence / Fact-Finding Mission To Nigeria Reveals Mass Killing Of Christians By Extremists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.