Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison (20449 Views)

The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives / Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Kuje Prison / EFCC Produces Fugitive Maina In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by MzTunechi(f): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nonsense. In his next hearing he's gonna come in a wheelchair and a stupid doctor's report, then his Lawyer will pray the court for a bail stating he, Maina needs urgent medical attention. We know the drill

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by Mummymahdi(f): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
LabDNA:
I'm sure he'll be staying at the well-furnished 'Nicon hilton' part of the prison where big men pay 1.5 million naira to stay, as exposed by investigative journalist Fisayo soyombo.

exactly
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by bbamusa: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
omenka:
Wonder when Buhari would start treating Northerners this way. Himself and his sharia court judges are always quick to send Southerners to jail.

Shame.
you think Maina is a Southerner, receive brain abeg. Maina is from Biu Local Government area of Borno state... see your life

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by omenka(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
bbamusa:
you think Maina is a Southerner, receive brain abeg. Maina is from Biu Local Government area of Borno state... see your life
And you think Borno is in the North? Midolian please come tell this leaner the part of the country Borno is.
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by omenka(m): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
realbest:

From ur name its well known anger,bigotry plus ignorance has filled your medulla oblongata and has taken your cerebral cortex prisoner.
K.
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by Progress62(m): 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
Abdul05:
Detain not sentence
So now you mean he is in his house now shey mr announcer
Mr talkative
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by 88joshua99: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
Maina deserve life imprisonment
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
omenka:
Wonder when Buhari would start treating Northerners this way. Himself and his sharia court judges are always quick to send Southerners to jail.

Shame.
I see what you did there,very funny to see���������
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by omenka(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

Ode keep kwayet. As far as am concern, this government is a piece of shit. Don’t weep with me, weep for your life. Your life is like a pot of poo. Nonsense
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun, Obinoscopy, I reported this comment earlier. See to it that it is treated.

I no get time for nonsense. If anyone needs people to insult, they should look inwards to their households.

Thanks.
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by midolian(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
omenka:
And you think Borno is in the North? Midolian please come tell this leaner the part of the country Borno is.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg no kill me with laff, Omenka. I dey take pepper soup and you know the risk involved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by Tabletop1: 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Soon he will find his way back to london or saudi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:02am On Nov 09, 2019
ForbesHomesNG:
Get in touch to take advantage.....-

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Expresses Shock Over Attacks In Kaduna / FG To Sell Discos To New Investors - Zainab Mohammed / Amaechi Was Governor When 32 People Were Killed In Omoku - Wike Replies APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.