Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Join My Sales Team For A Training On How To get Reasonable Income In Real Estate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Join My Sales Team For A Training On How To get Reasonable Income In Real Estate (206 Views)

Providus Bank Sales Team Trainee Program 2022 / 5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria / Bently Nevada & Control Solutions Sales Team Leader at Baker Hughes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join My Sales Team For A Training On How To get Reasonable Income In Real Estate by renfortconcepts: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
What things did you start a year ago that you’re glad you started back then?

If nothing comes to mind it’s high time you start something today!

You can actually start by being a Professional Realtor and that you can be proud of a year from now.

Are You interested in Making an Extra 2 to 3 Million Naira Before The End of The Year!?

If YES, make a plan to attend the The Billionaire Realtors Group Last Business Opportunity Exposure for 2019

*FEATURING*

*Sales Mastery Coach - Mr Tade Esan (Tade Cash)*

*Topic:* How to Becomes a Real Estate Sales Superstar

*Google Certified Trainer - Mr Okpor Richard*

*Topic:* Google Digital Skills For Real Estate- Setting Up a Google Ads Campaign

*Date:* 26th of October, 2019

*Venue:* Impact Event Center Surulere Lagos

*Time:* 9:00AM prompt

To Reserved a Seat For FREE, Send Your Whatsapp Number to +2348037436672

To reserve a seat, click here http:///2OOgDjm

See You There!! ✌

#renfortproperties
#BillonaireRealtorsGroup
Re: Join My Sales Team For A Training On How To get Reasonable Income In Real Estate by renfortconcepts: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
Join my team

(1) (Reply)

Share posts on your facebook timeline and get paid / Eni Nigeria Recruiting For Assistant Manager, Drilling & Completion / ***Get Affordable Professional Editing And Proofreading Services****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.