Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song (29702 Views)

Teni Collects Phone From Fan Recording Her On Stage, Then Rocks Him (video) / Wizkid, Burna Boy & Skepta In Studio Making New Music! / Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Zchi1052(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2019
Eyaa Mama love.e de pain say Las Las de pikin go start fucking up
Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by fergie001: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2019
She has it......

IamJ....am with you on your second comments.....
Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Brunt654: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2019
Cool
Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by tunary(m): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=simple250 post=83475854][/quote] you don spoil sha
Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Agugbadin: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
Njo Nwanyi, Akutaku. Nwanyi ajoka. Usu
Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
Singer indeed
Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by 12345baba(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
Nni nwa
Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Munzy14(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
iamJ:
See breast
Let me go and follow her on Instagram

I want to check something

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This girl can dance ehh!! I wish to learn belly dance from her!!
i cud teach u.
Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
Miniso:
i cud teach u.
Seriously? You female?
I can belly dance bt not as this girl thats why i wanna learn more
Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Seriously? You female?
I can belly dance bt not as this girl thats why i wanna learn more
won't u feel comfortable for a male to teach u..time iz money u know..
Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
Miniso:
won't u feel comfortable for a male to teach u..time iz money u know..
Lol never mind grin
Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by iluvdonjazzy: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
she resembles Tiwa Savage
Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Truthbites: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
Aspiringstudent:
please help my life ,i desperately need help within 30 hours

https://www.nairaland.com/5493454/

That's a day plus? Otherwise what will happen? Besides did u vote for Buhari?
Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Legendguru: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh / Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) / Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.