Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court (1221 Views)

Adeleke Will Get Victory At Supreme Court –brother / The Real Reasons Saraki Couldn’t Proceed With Onnoghen Case At Supreme Court-SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by Penaldo: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
October 25, 2019

Press Statement

PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) describes Supreme Court's affirmation of the election of River State Governor Nyesom Wike as the final triumph of justice and the will of the people of over anti-democratic forces seeking to forceful take over the state.

The party says the judgment has further strengthened the confidence of the people on the integrity of the Supreme Court and its readiness to correct any miscarriage of justice at lower stages of our justice system, particularly electoral cases.

The PDP notes that such fearless verdict is needed at all levels of the justice system to achieve the much-needed stability and end the agitations by Nigerians particularly over the brazen stealing of the Presidential mandate, which they freely gave to PDP’s candidate, Atiku Abubakar, at the Presidential elections.

The party congratulated Governor Wike and the people of Rivers state for this landmark ruling, which consolidates the platform for the governor to continue in his commitment towards greater productivity without further distractions from those who do not wish the state well.

The PDP says it is optimistic that all its stolen mandates will be retrieved so as to save the nation and give Nigerians the purposeful leadership they yearn for at this trying time.

Signed:

Kola Ologbondiyan
National Publicity Secretary
Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by ursullalinda(f): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Congrats to Wike..... That election was too bloody..... can't forget it in a hurry.
Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by kcmichael: 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
Now democracy is not raped
Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
APC followers right now

Cc lzaa gmbuharii sarrki helinues

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by helinues: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
imhotep:

APC followers right now

Cc lzaa gmbuharii sarrki helinues

Nincompoop as usual.. We are praying and hoping for better life for you idiats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
helinues:

You are obviously in sifia pains.

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by LZAA: 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
imhotep:

Cc lzaa

1 Like

Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by LZAA: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
helinues:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by helinues: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
imhotep:

Cc lzaa

A guy with no meaningful life.. So you are also here
What else would I expect from a jobless guy?

Excepts Make local man just dey relax.

No Ruga or khalifate today ?

Dead brain nigga with no OT

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by omenka(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
Democracy isn't in mortal danger but blossoming like roses in spring right now. cheesy
Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by LZAA: 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
helinues:

1 Like

Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by helinues: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
imhotep:

Cc lzaa
l

Is that all you got? Its simply self service when you liked and shared your own post

1 Like

Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by LZAA: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
helinues:
l

Is that all you got? Its simply self service when you liked and shared your own post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by netpro(m): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
We thank God Democracy is not in danger.

May the celebration continue when APC takes over Bayelsa and retain Kogi State.

I don't want to start seeing crocodile tears.
Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by Glycosunde: 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
that election was very bloody but las las everybody go dey alright and APC go learn say federal might or not nor b everywhere u fit rake and win
Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by netpro(m): 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
Glycosunde:
that election was very bloody but las las everybody go dey alright and APC go learn say federal might or not nor b everywhere u fit rake and win

APC did not present a candidate.
Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by ForeThinker: 12:06am On Oct 26, 2019
At all at all
Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 26, 2019
helinues:

All this frustration just because Igbo amaka grin

Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by Glycosunde: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2019
netpro:

APC did not present a candidate.

what will u call d ACC candidate that amaechi was presenting. Amaechi was more involved in this elections than when APC had candidates in d previous ones.
Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by netpro(m): 7:41am On Oct 28, 2019
Glycosunde:

what will u call d ACC candidate that amaechi was presenting. Amaechi was more involved in this elections than when APC had candidates in d previous ones.

Name the APC candidate during Rivers Governorship election OR shut up.
Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by Glycosunde: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
netpro:

Name the APC candidate during Rivers Governorship election OR shut up.

just like you have shut up abi. Where did I write that APC had candidate. Read n understand then later comprehend and stop fooling yourself in a public forum
Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by netpro(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
Glycosunde:

just like you have shut up abi. Where did I write that APC had candidate. Read n understand then later comprehend and stop fooling yourself in a public forum

Go back to my original statement you cited and stop hyperventilating.
Re: PDP Relishes Wike’s Victory At Supreme Court by Glycosunde: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
netpro:

Go back to my original statement you cited and stop hyperventilating.

u r d one dat nid 2 go back n reread what was written. U replied my 1st comment by saying APC didn't av a candidate in d last rivers election n I told u dat amaechi was using his proxy in d acc candidate to ferment trouble den u asked me to name d APC candidate of d last election. Have u seen where u goofed big tym nw

(1) (Reply)

Tax On Radio/television (buhari Or Legit?) / 2023 Presidency: Falana Provides Proofs Of Buhari’s Alleged Third-term Moves / IPOB Set To Publish Names Of Non-Biafran Politicians And Billionaires To FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.