Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna (42114 Views)

I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet / Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by Decolonel(m): 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
Luckysbab:

Your head no just correct. They receive her, wahala. Them no receive her, same. Nonsense human beings.

Thank you Mr correct head.. Where has your own correct head led you to?. Is your head more correct than Pastor Wilson's?.

Ejoor, park your stupidity well. Werey bigot
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by Generalwoodz(m): 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
nasoeb:
angry wetin do the kayip of a man.
grin
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by nasoeb: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
Generalwoodz:
grin
Abi like em name sound, em dey kaYIP women soft spot in excess? grin grin
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by BOOOMNAIJA: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
Onyi22:

R u looking for likes?

Go ask ur village ancestors....dirty ass girl grin

1 Like

Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by nasoeb: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
Decolonel:

Thank you Mr correct head.. Where has your own correct head led you to?. Is your head more correct than Pastor Wilson's?.

Ejoor, park your stupidity well. Werey bigot
grin punchline

1 Like

Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by CrowniTV(m): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
El Rufia has move to Kogi State to perfect the forth coming election in the state. If you know, you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by anambraamaka: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
She looks
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by Angelfrost(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
ferrariLaferrari:
Acting governor? Where’s Rufai

Thank you. It's interesting that most people overlooked that... When did she start acting as governor?! On what grounds??!...

1 Like

Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by Torg77: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
GistOffer:
See more photos > http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-diane-russet-received-by-the-acting-governor-of-kaduna

They should give her a high paying job.not about just going to visit politicians, eaT jollof and fried meat then go home
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by sylve11: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Onyi22:

R u looking for likes?

but that him talk deserved likes na. tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by Greenback: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
Just imagine,if Kaduna and all Northern states were run by liberal people
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by ndat(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
Thales01:
We celebrate mediocrity in this country and it is shameful that people elected into government positions to better the lives of the masses now partake in it.What commendable achievements has she amassed that afforded her the privilege to meet with the governor?.It is a shame that participation in an inane show is now deemed an achievement worthy of recognition by a whole governor of a state.
It is equally absurd how many Nigerians go gaga over these wanna be celebrities even to the extent of showering them numerous gifts for just staying idly in a house for one month.If you do a background check,you wouldn't surprised to find out that most of the Nigerians who spend their hard earned money to procure gifts for these bbn housemates are struggling to keep body and soul together in the dismal economic state of the country.
It is a shame.
quite unfortunate....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by abdulkayus(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
Decolonel:
On what basis do he receive her?. Is it he a Muslim?. I thought the Muslim community never supported BBN.

They are all bunch of modafvcking hypocrites

And who told you only Muslims are in Kaduna? Kaduna is a mixture of both Muslims and Christians, almost in equal number. U are just a bigot.
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by RTSC: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
By next year, the whole Nigeria will enroll for bbnaija.
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by mechanics(m): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
They can welcome someone that did nothing tangible but they can't welcome a first class graduate.
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by cmecproblem(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
I had to use Google to find the latest news about El Rufai, nothing. Didn't know he had stepped down as Governor of Kaduna State.

1 Like

Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Ur clueless fore-fathers know that I'm more sensible than them, you and ur generation yet unborn....dirty bastard!
Why na? See as you bracket the guy from beginning to end. Izz not good o. Nairaland and savagery are like 5 and 6.
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by koxi: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
Thales01:
We celebrate mediocrity in this country and it is shameful that people elected into government positions to better the lives of the masses now partake in it.What commendable achievements has she amassed that afforded her the privilege to meet with the governor?.It is a shame that participation in an inane show is now deemed an achievement worthy of recognition by a whole governor of a state.
It is equally absurd how many Nigerians go gaga over these wanna be celebrities even to the extent of showering them numerous gifts for just staying idly in a house for one month.If you do a background check,you wouldn't surprised to find out that most of the Nigerians who spend their hard earned money to procure gifts for these bbn housemates are struggling to keep body and soul together in the dismal economic state of the country.
It is a shame.

You have said it all...
And yet those who have achieved great success educationally & intellectually are never seen or heard of...
A nation on reverse gear...
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
Onyi22:

E pain this idiot cheesy cheesy grin

U better don't start wat u can't finish, u dirty looking slut...by d time I'm done with u, ur family elders will come knocking on my door for forgiveness and I won't listen....u dirty pig from d pit of hell.
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by obama30: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
GistOffer:
Former big brother naija housemate, Diane Russet was received earlier today by the acting governor of Kaduna and other dignitaries on her home coming. She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4DI-BanFht

Acting governor of Kaduna state, what happens to el-rufai?
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by obama30: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
cmecproblem:
I had to use Google to find the latest news about El Rufai, nothing. Didn't know he had stepped down as Governor of Kaduna State.

i ask the same question
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by Prettychichi21(f): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
what happened to d dwarf??
don't quote me biko I'm hungry
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
iammo:
kissBoring girl with sweet chest
Dis guy is back cheesy grin
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by abels(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
nor mind them abeg
Kingsintei:
n sumborri wil cum n say bbnaija is a waste.
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by iammo(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
cool

O yes i am

Buckubuck:

Dis guy is back cheesy grin
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by Morenikeji070: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
Don't mind such idiot folks. They are backward folks
Kingsintei:
n sumborri wil cum n say bbnaija is a waste.
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by edoairways: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
Decolonel:
On what basis do he receive her?. Is it he a Muslim?. I thought the Muslim community never supported BBN.

They are all bunch of modafvcking hypocrites
Is the governor representing only Muslims?
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by TemmyT002(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
SO GOVERNOR INVITE THIS ONE COME GOVERNMENT HOUSE COME TALK WETIN?

Me sef wan know
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by paparazi1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
Onyi22:
Diana my baby girl, keep soaring higher
So what next
Re: Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna by Bakerdav: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
Acting gov?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK / I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A / Sir Shina Peters Performing At Bianca & Ojukwu's Wedding (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.