Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

What We Do At "Glitz Soap" And How You May Do Business With Us. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What We Do At "Glitz Soap" And How You May Do Business With Us. (3022 Views)

If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! / Silicon Soap And Cake Molds / Urgent Need Of Nylon Sachets For Soap And Detergent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We Do At "Glitz Soap" And How You May Do Business With Us. by iHart(m): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
I bring you greetings. It has been a long time since my last thread on how I started my soap making business. You can read about that here: https://www.nairaland.com/4442304/how-started-soap-making-business. I have always wished to update and gist you guys on my progress so far but I haven't had the opportunity and time. I am going to do that in another thread some other day. But this thread is to show case what we do, how we do it and how you may do business with us.

Many of you who follow me here and on WhatsApp know that we manufacture, distribute and market laundry soaps under the brand name; "GLITZ".

More so, we fabricate and install soap machines. We also conduct soap making training and general consultancy in manufacturing business development.

2 Likes

Re: What We Do At "Glitz Soap" And How You May Do Business With Us. by iHart(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
We now have four different sizes of "GLITZ" soap we make. These sizes have there own unique shapes. The four different sizes have relative average weights of;

a. 40g
b. 100g
c. 150g
d. 200g

Re: What We Do At "Glitz Soap" And How You May Do Business With Us. by iHart(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
The 40g soap are packed by 100 pieces in a carton.

The 100g soaps are packed by 60 pieces in a carton.

The 150g soaps are packed by 40 pieces in a carton

The 200g soaps are packed by 24 pieces in a carton.

1 Like

Re: What We Do At "Glitz Soap" And How You May Do Business With Us. by iHart(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
As you have seen above, making high quality soap is our business.

How do we even make our quality laundry soap? To achieve the good products we have. We put in a lot of efforts. It starts from the raw materials to the processing and packaging. Our major raw materials are palm oil, palm kernel oil and caustics. We use the top most quality of oils in our production which results in high quality soaps that lathers well and wash off dirty efficiently.

The palm oil is treated before it goes into production. Several other ingredients are added to enhance the soap and give it wonderful appeal. The soap is boiled, process and packaged with quality as a watchword because what we want to do is to give our end users the best.

4 Likes

Re: What We Do At "Glitz Soap" And How You May Do Business With Us. by iHart(m): 3:15am On Oct 29, 2019
If you are interested in distributing our soap, you can chat us up on whatsapp using the link in our signature. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What We Do At "Glitz Soap" And How You May Do Business With Us. by dfrost: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nice. I will contact you for further details. Well done iHart.

1 Like

Re: What We Do At "Glitz Soap" And How You May Do Business With Us. by iHart(m): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
dfrost:
Nice. I will contact you for further details. Well done iHart.
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What We Do At "Glitz Soap" And How You May Do Business With Us. by Bari22: 7:29am On Nov 14, 2019
What am i start to gain by distri uting your products?
Re: What We Do At "Glitz Soap" And How You May Do Business With Us. by iHart(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
For distributors, If you are within Okigwe, Enugu, Umuahia, you can place minimum order of 100.

Any place beyond the aforementioned places, you can place a minimum order of 500 cartons. This is to reduce cost on transportation.

Call or chat me on WhatsApp let us discuss business.

Re: What We Do At "Glitz Soap" And How You May Do Business With Us. by Maryam1234(f): 1:40pm On May 14, 2020
I just chat with you on WhatsApp, please reply.
Re: What We Do At "Glitz Soap" And How You May Do Business With Us. by iHart(m): 12:18pm On May 17, 2020
Maryam1234:
I just chat with you on WhatsApp, please reply.
noted and responded
Re: What We Do At "Glitz Soap" And How You May Do Business With Us. by mejai(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2020
Put prices. Where is ur location? Me dey Enugu too
Re: What We Do At "Glitz Soap" And How You May Do Business With Us. by iHart(m): 10:53pm On May 19, 2020
mejai:
Put prices. Where is ur location? Me dey Enugu too
Our location is Abia State. Prices are dynamic and they are not what we put up here. Moreso, to become a distrbutor, there are certain criteria you wil need to meet and documents to sign before we can deal. It goes beyond putting prices here. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What We Do At "Glitz Soap" And How You May Do Business With Us. by Gee64: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
I sent you a message on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

US Lifts 40-year Ban On Fuel Export / Football Betting / Export Mentorship Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.