Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Do You Bet On Football? This Is Wining Predictions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Do You Bet On Football? This Is Wining Predictions (10269 Views)

This Is How I Make Money Betting On Football Matches,join Me Now 4 Free / Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd / Can you bet money on your team? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Bet On Football? This Is Wining Predictions by realatah(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2010
It's another beautiful matches coming this weekend, nigeriabet.net has another winning predictions for premiership matches.

Do you feel you can predict better? let try it again this weekend and see who win more.

You can either follow me or choose yours and let see how goog you are.

http://nigeriabet.net/premiership-league/
Re: Do You Bet On Football? This Is Wining Predictions by baslone: 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2010
You be magician!!?? grin
Re: Do You Bet On Football? This Is Wining Predictions by realatah(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2010
I am not a magician. I only predict and my predictions is base on past and current performances of clubs and players.

I guess you understand better except you don't know what football betting is all about. wink
Re: Do You Bet On Football? This Is Wining Predictions by baslone: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2010
realatah:

I am not a magician. I only predict and my predictions is base on past and current performances of clubs and players.

I guess you understand better except you don't know what football betting is all about. wink

Eight years and still counting!!! grin grin grin

I don't doubt you but to me That's still gambling which doesn't give a guarantee!
For me to win on football matches you need a working "system".
I have a perfect one I used to use that brings you profit on the long term i.e you won't
make any withdrawals from your account till maybe weeks before the end of the season!

Anyway, I don't blog, teach or sell Info products but I stopped football! Greyhounds and horses
are more profitable! I mean it's what I call "Legal Drug Money" You can learn more about drifting,
hedging and scalping! No knowledge is too much! wink

Gotta go, just got a feed that STRONG winds at Newcastle have forced alterations to be
made to the course before this afternoon's seven-race meeting. smiley smiley

See ya!
Re: Do You Bet On Football? This Is Wining Predictions by realatah(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2010
Thanks form this. I appreciate this info on horses and other u mentioned very much.
Football betting is not a gambling if you know your facts and reason very well. Gambling is 90% uncertain compare to football betting.

This is an extensive research i make everyday to come out with a conclusion every week as predictions.

From experience, what frustrate people in football betting is greed and inexperience. Thousand of people have made good money out of it, including myself. I can therefore testify that it's viable.

Enjoy! wink
Re: Do You Bet On Football? This Is Wining Predictions by baslone: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2010
As Sir Alex Ferguson so once famously quoted after Man United’s epic comeback
in the 99 Champions League, football can straddle the thin line between success
and failure very closely indeed. As the scorer of the ‘golden’ own goal that provided
a 5 a side team with a first trophy will no doubt testify!

It’s the same when it comes to football betting of course – with a referee decision here,
an offside there meaning the narrowest of differences between a winning and losing bet.

When you add in bookmaker margins of guaranteed profit and the teams of people they
employ to spend all day pricing up bets.

How likely therefore is it to actually make money betting on football?

The answer is that it is possible to prosper betting on football, but often only when
you have an expert to guide you.

Just as 80% of people will tell you they are a good driver the reality is the % figure
is a lot lower – me included!

My point is most people over-estimate just how good they are at picking out profitable bets.
Re: Do You Bet On Football? This Is Wining Predictions by realatah(m): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2010
I strongly agree with you baslone. Another thing i also noticed about some folks betting on football is that some of them just pick base on clubs past performances and their fame.

For example, who could have imagined Barca would beat Madrid as much as that and aslo the Carling cup matche between West Ham V Man U. so football can not be judge anyhow u feel, it takes alot more than what some amateur think.

I saw an ebook of resent at 9jarian.com which realy helped me. it talked about an aspect of football betting that i have not learnt before, since then the way i judge football has changed. If you want some professional knowledge, you can get the ebook from the site.

This can realy lead to a profitable football betting experience for you. wink
Re: Do You Bet On Football? This Is Wining Predictions by BlackRevo: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2010
Please stop selling ebook jare and share knowledge if you want to share. I have been thinking of moving into other profitable sports with all these yeye football clubs we have these days.

@baslone

Abeg make you feel me on that horse betting, even if na one online site wey i fit start with, i am a fast learner and i will catch up from there or i can drop my email here as well.
Re: Do You Bet On Football? This Is Wining Predictions by mystikal(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2010
Start a Sport betting thread, offering betting tips for matches and stuff and stop the long thing
Re: Do You Bet On Football? This Is Wining Predictions by realatah(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2010
@ Black_Revo,

I don't sell any ebook. if you follow this thread well, i said i research into it every week b4 i come up with my own predictions.
I came accross the ebook i talked about during one of my time online looking for more knowledge on football betting. I don't know the owner of the site from anywhere and the book is even free, so i never mentioned selling any ebook.

I only made reference to the ebook because of the statment made by baslone "it is possible to prosper betting on football, but often only when
you have an expert to guide you"

I think what people are looking for is get-rich-quick. whatever business you want to enter, you need time to master it, no matter how prepared you are from the beginning. Like wise in football betting, you don't become expert overnight.

@ mystikal

I hope to start this very soon but i'm still thinking about it because it takes time and energy to continue it and i don't want to start what i can't keep.
Re: Do You Bet On Football? This Is Wining Predictions by tkb417(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2010
@Baslone, Realtar(sorry if ur name is mispelt)

I wanna start a thread on football/sports betting

Will I get help from u guys?

@baslone
Ol boi, come teach me that horse betting thing abeg

@topic
I can beat my chest that over 18months, I'm sure I've made more than 25k USD on sports betting!

Some well known NLders here know what I'm talking about

So how do we go about the sports betting thread
Re: Do You Bet On Football? This Is Wining Predictions by realatah(m): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2010
@tkb417,

Actually I hv got something going on at www.Nigeriabet.net and wouldn't like to duplicate efforts unnecessarily, i could give you access to post on my blog if you wish, i know this is what obtains in other parts of the globe where we have more than one punter on a blog. We should be able to do the same thing for ourselves to achieve the utimate aim which is helping ourselves (Nigerians) make good decisions on football betting.

I have got my predictions for this weekend ready, i hope it would be a good hand
check it out here http://nigeriabet.net/premiership-league/
Re: Do You Bet On Football? This Is Wining Predictions by mystikal(m): 3:19am On Dec 08, 2010
@ Tkb417, Lets do it already. Got you!
Re: Do You Bet On Football? This Is Wining Predictions by baslone: 10:20am On Mar 06, 2011
Actually going tru my old post and came across this and decided to share
some more of my old methods.

One of the easiest "systems" in football betting is by doubling your stake on
odds around evens and you will eventually come out winning.

For example:

1. Man U are playing away at Wolves and are 2.0 to win d game. If
u put N1000 on Red Devils to win, and they lose,

2. Simply next week put N2000 on another 2.0 outcome - West Ham vs ManU. United
lose again, u're now N3000 down,

3. D next week put N4000 on another 2.0 outcome - Gunners to win at Blackpool.
They win & u profit N4000, wiping out ur current N3000 loss, and giving u
14% profit.

U'll eventually win if u can kIp doubling your stake. If u win on ur first week
u've a profit of 100%, second week 25%, third week 14% etc
. One drawback - if u
go on a losing streak ur stake can kIp doubling and be4 u know it u could be
sweating it out  grin!, and D percentage winnings get lower. We all know it's kinda rare seeing
teams like United, Barca, Madrid, Arsenal etc going on a 5-match losing streak

However, hold ur nerve and make sure u can afford 2 kip doubling and u will win.
Take a look tru this example. N1000 profit doesn't seem like a lot, but multiply
up d stakes to what u can afford and u'll be making money. Consider the percentage
returns, not the absolute amounts.

That's it!  wink
Re: Do You Bet On Football? This Is Wining Predictions by vicent6262(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Contact us for correct prediction

All fixed matches;

11 odds
32 odds
48 odds
108 odds
216 odds
592 odds

08100891192 Mohammed Alex

Regards

Re: Do You Bet On Football? This Is Wining Predictions by omariojake: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hellow fellow punters, do you need a reliable prediction site with high win rate. Then visit us @ www.nairafootballtips..com and enjoy our premium tips for free.

(1) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 31st October 2015 / Ajax Vs Fc Barcelona - UCL (2 - 1) On 26th November 2013 / Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 0) On 20th April 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.