Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Davido Signs New Rapper, "Lil Frosh" To DMW - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs New Rapper, "Lil Frosh" To DMW (993 Views)

Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift / Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai / Davido Signs Lil Frosh To DMW, AMW Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Signs New Rapper, "Lil Frosh" To DMW by Babspeter(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! No one saw this coming.. OBO as usual is set to help another upcoming artiste blossom.

Nigerian popular hip-hop singer and songwriter, Davido just signed rapidly growing street rapper, Lil Frosh to the his record label, DMW.

The "Risky" crooner make this revelation via his Twitter page sharing a picture of Lil Frosh signing some papers with the caption:

“Welcome @lhilfrosh to DMW * AMW!!! Congrats can’t wait to show the world your talent!!!!!! Cc @aloma_dmw @prince_ii !!!!!!!"

Afterwards, the new DMW Signee, Lil Frosh, also appreciated the privilege via his Instagram handle: @Ihilfrosh sharing the screenshot of Davido's Twitter post with the caption:

"DAVIDO DON SIGN THE BOY ��� God Bless @aloma_dmw"

See the post Here: https://mp3boost.com/entertainment-gist/davido-signs-lil-frosh-to-dmw/

Re: Davido Signs New Rapper, "Lil Frosh" To DMW by 2dice01: 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Daddy ifeanyi ti pick call e grin
Re: Davido Signs New Rapper, "Lil Frosh" To DMW by Jackossky(m): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
Welcome bro. Rap yii tin yi mi Lori.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna's New Book Is An Autobiography For The Instagram Age / Good Girl LA Joins Bbnaija’s Ella To Do A Cover Of Davido’s ‘blow My Mind’ / Davido Artiste, Idowest Excited As He Perform At Adeleke University For 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.