Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Breaking: Ipob To Protest Over The Purported Killing Of Ugo Eze Kanu Tomorrow. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Ipob To Protest Over The Purported Killing Of Ugo Eze Kanu Tomorrow. (1630 Views)

DSS Must Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow Morning unfailingly! / Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing / BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Eze Kanu Is Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Ipob To Protest Over The Purported Killing Of Ugo Eze Kanu Tomorrow. by chuksahamefule: 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Following the death of the mother of Nnamdi Kanu the leader of the indigenous people of Biafra, members of proscribed IPOB had scheduled to hold protests in Umuahia and Aba tomorrow the 26th of October 2019 in honour of late Ugo Eze Kanu.

Reports reaching us suggests that members of the group have been instructed to gather at Umuda, Isingwu in Ohuhu, Umuahia North LGA by 8 am from where they will proceed on demonstration over the death of the mother of their leader, recall that via an online broadcast, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the leader of the proscribed indigenous People Of Biafra had accused president Buhari of killing his mother Ugo Eze Kanu and has threatened severally to rain fire and brimstone on Nigeria.

There have been reports of suspicious movement being witnessed by residents of Ohuhu and Umuahia town as members were instructed to gather at the Ezumezu event center located at Ohuhu/Uzuakoli road junction, while another group was also asked to gather at Umuda Civic hall, Umuda Isingwu.

It is however not clear if the protest will take a violent dimension but bus loads of strange looking youths has been spotted in various drinking joints within Umuda Isingwu. Also a few days ago members of the Jewish tradition, Mazi Kanu’s religious sect were involved in violent clash with the police during a procession within the state capital.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ipob To Protest Over The Purported Killing Of Ugo Eze Kanu Tomorrow. by tooth4tooth: 1:24am On Oct 26, 2019
Only God know who go press their mumu button again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ipob To Protest Over The Purported Killing Of Ugo Eze Kanu Tomorrow. by johnmartus(m): 1:49am On Oct 26, 2019
Burati and his men should be warming up by now. Kill them like you do to bokoharram.Terrorist is a terrorist they have no second name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ipob To Protest Over The Purported Killing Of Ugo Eze Kanu Tomorrow. by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:
Burati and his men should be warming up by now. Kill them like you do to bokoharram.Terrorist is a terrorist they have no second name.
Be careful what you wish for, this version of Ipob members your soldiers might meet won't be the stone throwing boys of yesterday, but the armed and extremely dangerous type... I've seen a couple of these guys in Aba(they dress like vigilantes or act as one unchallenged in the open) , and I swear to God the types of gun they carry will make any security personnel have a re-think before trying anything.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ipob To Protest Over The Purported Killing Of Ugo Eze Kanu Tomorrow. by voltron14: 4:37am On Oct 26, 2019
brightokechukwu:

Be careful what you wish for, this version of Ipob members your soldiers might meet won't be the stone throwing boys of yesterday, but the armed and extremely dangerous type... I've seen a couple of these guys in Aba(they dress like vigilantes or act as one unchallenged in the open) , and I swear to God the types of gun they carry will make any security personnel have a re-think before trying anything.

We would keep this as evidence.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Ipob To Protest Over The Purported Killing Of Ugo Eze Kanu Tomorrow. by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 26, 2019
Funny how people listen to and follow Nnamdi Kanu. He’s not a good leader, he will rally y’all to cause wahala then runaway when the heat is getting to him leaving y’all in thousands to your fate. Since ipob has been proscribed I haven’t heard one big shot in SE condemn the FG, as a matter of fact, people from SE have said it’s only jobless illiterates that follows NK.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Ipob To Protest Over The Purported Killing Of Ugo Eze Kanu Tomorrow. by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 26, 2019
brightokechukwu:

They can’t even face the NPF talk more the military why don’t you people value your lives? You go wake trouble start to de shout genocide, teach it to your children then the circle will continue, the important politicians in SE doesn’t want Nigeria to break up. When they agitate with you that's when you are at least a bit safe right now you are just a proscribed group causing menace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Ipob To Protest Over The Purported Killing Of Ugo Eze Kanu Tomorrow. by johnmartus(m): 5:22am On Oct 26, 2019
Look at this bloody civilian hope you join them protest tomorrow.
brightokechukwu:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Ipob To Protest Over The Purported Killing Of Ugo Eze Kanu Tomorrow. by Abdul05: 5:50am On Oct 26, 2019
the idle terrorist wants to sacrifice everything including the lives of his own members just because he felt so lost after his mother died.he knew in his mind that he has nothing to send against the kanuri's boys...except the bodies of his own pple.only..flesh ..flesh and flesh..what a suicide plot or was it a reverse pogrom?Did this have to be so

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Ipob To Protest Over The Purported Killing Of Ugo Eze Kanu Tomorrow. by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 26, 2019
igbos and shamelessness. New day and new wahala from Igbos. The utterly disgusting Kanu now wants to gain political mileage using the death of his own mother yet Igbos will not condemn him and his lunatic IPOB crew. So this is the new message? Buhari killed Kanu's mum?

Igbos are never happy if they wake up daily with no enemy to fight. They must create one. Real or imaginary. It does not matter. Someone must be on the receiving end of Igbo's obsession with hating others. Yes Buhari is responsible for every single death in Igbo land. He killed Kanu's mother, Achebe, Ojukwu, Azikiwe et al. He is also the cause of all problems Igbos face today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ipob To Protest Over The Purported Killing Of Ugo Eze Kanu Tomorrow. by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 26, 2019
brightokechukwu:

I thought IPOB members are all innocent and peaceful Angels who help old ladies cross the street according to you Igbos? You are now confessing they are dangerous and no different to the Boko boys as some of us have always insisted? God will save Nigeria from IPOB and Boko Haram sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ipob To Protest Over The Purported Killing Of Ugo Eze Kanu Tomorrow. by Afamed: 6:32am On Oct 26, 2019
The Dilector gets their Mumu buttons no be small

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Ipob To Protest Over The Purported Killing Of Ugo Eze Kanu Tomorrow. by ifyalways(f): 6:44am On Oct 26, 2019
LMAO cheesy
The tomorrow is today ba?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ipob To Protest Over The Purported Killing Of Ugo Eze Kanu Tomorrow. by solmusdesigns: 7:04am On Oct 26, 2019
cool

Burutai come and see something

Re: Breaking: Ipob To Protest Over The Purported Killing Of Ugo Eze Kanu Tomorrow. by technuel: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:
Oh YES Just the way barbaric Fulani herder is raping your mother and killing your father in your tiny Hamlet in Ogbomosho

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ipob To Protest Over The Purported Killing Of Ugo Eze Kanu Tomorrow. by Area4Area: 7:28am On Oct 26, 2019
Oshigun:
igbos and shamelessness. New day and new wahala from Igbos. The utterly disgusting Kanu now wants to gain political mileage using the death of his own mother yet Igbos will not condemn him and his lunatic IPOB crew. So this is the new message? Buhari killed Kanu's mum?

Igbos are never happy if they wake up daily with no enemy to fight. They must create one. Real or imaginary. It does not matter. Someone must be on the receiving end of Igbo's obsession with hating others. Yes Buhari is responsible for every single death in Igbo land. He killed Kanu's mother, Achebe, Ojukwu, Azikiwe et al. He is also the cause of all problems Igbos face today.
It's becoming pathetic everyday, playing the victim card all the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ipob To Protest Over The Purported Killing Of Ugo Eze Kanu Tomorrow. by monsterlobster: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2019
brightokechukwu:

lol,...who be this clown? What have you been smoking cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ipob To Protest Over The Purported Killing Of Ugo Eze Kanu Tomorrow. by netpro(m): 7:34am On Oct 26, 2019
They better calm down. I don't want to hear some pathetic stories later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ipob To Protest Over The Purported Killing Of Ugo Eze Kanu Tomorrow. by AgadiNwoke: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Burutai come and see something

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Dance To Tekno Song As She Celebrates 96th Birthday / I’ve Never Told A Lie Before – Lai Mohammed / What Shagari Said About ZIK. Do You Agree Or Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.