Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,710 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Dropping My First Episode For The Saviour Super Heroes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dropping My First Episode For The Saviour Super Heroes (256 Views)

Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers / First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours / Black Panther joins list of Super Heroes in the new trailer of The Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dropping My First Episode For The Saviour Super Heroes by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 26, 2019
just felt you should y'all support your fellow nairalander. Episode drops on Sunday. YouTube link will be updated. However here is a pix of what it could look like. It actually has a good story. But it will be told in African patter, but with real superheroes like people with super speed like flash. Also there are going to be lots of comedy just like mark angel version. Actually it has really good storylines.

(1) (Reply)

Roku.com/link Activation / A Lady In The Midst Of Tough Decision To Make. What Would She Do? / Top 5 Most Influential Actors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.