Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Are There Power Bikes With Silent Engines? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are There Power Bikes With Silent Engines? (639 Views)

Where Can I Get Any Of Those Bikes And How Much Is Fairly Used? / Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement / Powerful Electric Bikes On Gearbest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Power Bikes With Silent Engines? by AjalaJ(m): 5:08am On Oct 26, 2019
As expensive as power bikes are, I hate the way they sound just like the machine for grinding corn). The noise is so annoying.

I know there are purposes for power bikes and certain people love them with passion. But it would be great if there are power bikes with silent engines or engines with minim sounds.

Are there power bikes with silent engines already? Or are silent power bikes yet to be manufactured?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Are There Power Bikes With Silent Engines? by Goldencheese(m): 5:19am On Oct 26, 2019
Electric bikes are designed to be quiet, though quiet expensive. But no, there seems to be no powerbike that is built to be quiet yet.

But because impossible is nothing, I guess that could be a subject for innovation in the nearest future.

I'm sure technology can make it happen.

If you need my services, please see my siggy.
Re: Are There Power Bikes With Silent Engines? by drisalsha: 5:31am On Oct 26, 2019
NO
Re: Are There Power Bikes With Silent Engines? by Patrickker(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
Power Silent?
Re: Are There Power Bikes With Silent Engines? by caprini1: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
The Roar or noise or whatever you call it ,is the joy of power bike.
Re: Are There Power Bikes With Silent Engines? by BizLifeE: 10:19am On Oct 27, 2019
Goldencheese:
Electric bikes are designed to be quiet, though quiet expensive. But no, there seems to be no powerbike that is built to be quiet yet.

But because impossible is nothing, I guess that could be a subject for innovation in the nearest future.

I'm sure technology can make it happen.

If you need my services, please see my siggy.

I lke this answer.

1 Like

Re: Are There Power Bikes With Silent Engines? by chidi1: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
AjalaJ:
As expensive as power bikes are, I hate the way they sound just like the machine for grinding corn). The noise is so annoying.

I know there are purposes for power bikes and certain people love them with passion. But it would be great if there are power bikes with silent engines or engines with minim sounds.

Are there power bikes with silent engines already? Or are silent power bikes yet to be manufactured?

I have also wondered about it. From what I had researched, it seems to be a safety issue to enable motorist hear a cyclist nearby who is in his blind spot.

Re: Are There Power Bikes With Silent Engines? by chidi1: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
AjalaJ:

I have also wondered about it. From what I had researched, it seems to be a safety issue to enable motorist hear a cyclist nearby who is in his blind spot.

(1) (Reply)

What Messi Said About Hazard, Real Madrid’s Game Plan Ahead Of “EL CLASSICO” / Brian Moore Learns He Is Chinese At His Mother's Funeral / Super Eagle: Where Is Sunday Mba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.