Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Please help! How do I Digitise A Provision Store/supermarket sales? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please help! How do I Digitise A Provision Store/supermarket sales? (375 Views)

FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators / Starting A Provision Store With N2,000,000 / All You Need To Start A Provision (grocery) Shop In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please help! How do I Digitise A Provision Store/supermarket sales? by chubaba22(m): 7:35am On Oct 26, 2019
Good day Nairalands

So I am planning on opening a provision store (with a vision of expanding it to a supermarket -it has enough space already) in my neighbourhood by next year.

The real problem here is, I might not have enough time to run it and will probably be having an assistant over there. So in other to be fully in control of the sales and all revenues coming into the business, I will need a knowledge and application of digital solutions in taking stock of what goes in and out of the shop. Especially the use of automated machines and co.

Although I have knowledge of the business itself. But no knowledge on use and digitising it's operations

Pls house; do anyone have good knowledge on how to go about it? Or how or where to learn this skill in question. Your contributions will be highly appreciated
Re: Please help! How do I Digitise A Provision Store/supermarket sales? by joinnow: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
Re: Please help! How do I Digitise A Provision Store/supermarket sales? by Kendumazy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
chubaba22:
Good day Nairalands

So I am planning on opening a provision store (with a vision of expanding it to a supermarket -it has enough space already) in my neighbourhood by next year.

The real problem here is, I might not have enough time to run it and will probably be having an assistant over there. So in other to be fully in control of the sales and all revenues coming into the business, I will need a knowledge and application of digital solutions in taking stock of what goes in and out of the shop. Especially the use of automated machines and co.

Although I have knowledge of the business itself. But no knowledge on use and digitising it's operations

Pls house; do anyone have good knowledge on how to go about it? Or how or where to learn this skill in question. Your contributions will be highly appreciated

Go on and search for supermarket management software.

Go through the searches and anyone that suits you, call the seller and talk to them. All the very best.

1 Like

Re: Please help! How do I Digitise A Provision Store/supermarket sales? by SoNature(m): 6:43am On Oct 27, 2019
Visit a Shoprite outlet and make a supervisor your friend.

They will give you all the information you need

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free $20 And More. Little To No Stress. / British Airways Partners UBA To Reward Loyal Customers (photos) / DUBAI: What Can One Buy In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.