Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense (25989 Views)

Umar Faruq: Transport Varsity, Other Projects Earned Amaechi Chieftaincy Title / Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) / Buhari’s Wedding Rumours To Sadiya Umar Farou: Worshippers Storm Aso Rock Mosque (2) (3) (4)

Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by lukui: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2019
your wife is pregnant, BLAME BUHARI
your baby is crying BLAME BUHARI
you cannot shit in the toilet, BLAME BUHARI
your diick is not heard and there is pvssy in your front BLAME BUHARI grin
Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by netpro(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2019
simonlee:
how can you go for budget defense without a copy of the budget?
...to think that Buhari almost married this woman makes me think he is naturally attracted to incompetence undecided

She did go with Soft copy. Better printing it out though.
Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by Agugbadin: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
brookz:
Wailers supposed Bride of Mr President cheesy
Good the Senate knew she's new in the system and there is room for consideration. Surely, she will be more vibrant in her next appearance.

Meanwhile, Some borri should help me ask Dem Wailers when is the E-wedding Nikkai holding na? cheesy cheesy

But seriously speaking is the woman single, where did the fake news emerge from. Naija with fake news sha

Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by OlujobaSamuel: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
simonlee:
...to think that Buhari almost married this woman makes me think he is naturally attracted to incompetence undecided
Read and comprehend the report.
The document not presented was the 2019 budget not 2020.
The minister also claimed a soft copy of the 2019 has been submitted
Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by NwaliE01: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
simonlee:
You funny die. Kekekekeke
Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by Comedian2019: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
brookz:
Good the Senate knew she's new in the system and there is room for consideration. Surely, she will be more vibrant in her next appearance.

Meanwhile, Some borri should help me ask Dem Wailers when is the E-wedding Nikkai holding na? cheesy cheesy
Bubu was not at home. That's why they treated her like that.
Bubu's new bride grin grin
#audiowedding

Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by Comedian2019: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
simonlee:
If Buhari marries this woman, the products of the marriage would be "too competent". grin

*I don run o!
Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by olisaEze(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
brookz:

The woman is beautiful, well mannered and rich intellectually.

Now what does this your question have to do with either the position of the senate and the ineptitude of the said two SAs that should have prepared her better for her ministry’s budget defense?
Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by brookz: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
Agugbadin:

But seriously speaking is the woman single, where did the fake news emerge from. Naija with fake news sha

The E-miscreants started it all, them and fake news be like Onitsha and 2nd Niger bridge.

Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
simonlee:

Geez... u are wicked ooo.. Lol...!!!
Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by brookz: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
olisaEze:

The woman is beautiful, well mannered and rich intellectually.

Now what does this your question have to do with either the position of the senate and the ineptitude of the said two SAs that should have prepared her better for her ministry’s budget defense?

Oga, Read the post very well before you quote me.
Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by brookz: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
Comedian2019:

Bubu was not at home. That's why they treated her like that.
Bubu's new bride grin grin
#audiowedding

Abeg increase the volume. Weyrey pipo grin grin grin
Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by nick50(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
The illiterate ,daft,uneducated brainless northerners always clinging to power that's why Nigeria is backward
Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by Afamed: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
simonlee:
Read but slowly this time . The copy they have is in flashdrive
Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by Afamed: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
toyinjimoh:
This people are bunch of clowns, 2020 budget has not been present by October... What a country
They need to present your grammar first. Typical lazy youth
Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by Abdulnur(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
simonlee:

Read through, you won't

The committee was asking for a copy of the PREVIOUS budget, a copy of the 2019 budget.
Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Mummy kekere grin
Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by divineappo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
brookz:

yes, she will be more vibrant after collecting dead engine oil from Buhari
Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by brookz: 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
divineappo:
yes, she will be more vibrant after collecting dead engine oil from Buhari

A Cifia pained Wailer spotted.
Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by Legendguru: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by toyinjimoh(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
Afamed:

They need to present your grammar first. Typical lazy youth
I can see how insensible and stupid u re just because I made a mistake u think u can insult me.. Oloribu omale
Re: Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense by glowingflame7: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
Oshisko. So, it is at the presentation of 2020 budget that you just want to receive copy of 2019 budget? Is it to fulfil some purposeless tradition or what. They just want to study it?

Peter Psquare Endorses Peter Obi For President / APC Senator, Ndume, Booed In Borno As The People Shout 'PDP Power!' (Video) / Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech