Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,570 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Has Disclosed That Watching Horror Movies Makes Hot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Has Disclosed That Watching Horror Movies Makes Hot (620 Views)

I Don't Like Big D!cks, I Love To Breath Down There - Ghanaian Actress Nikki Sam / Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas Puts Her Camel Toe On Display ( Photos) / “I Envy My Mom Big Breasts And Buttocks” – Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Has Disclosed That Watching Horror Movies Makes Hot by Samorenews: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2019
Ghanaian actress, Nikki Samonas has disclosed that watching horror movies makes her Hot.

The actress who disclosed this in an interview on UTV’s ‘Atuu’ show, said the fear and anxiety such movies brings often makes her cuddle the person she is watching the movie with, and that turns her on.

Nikki also admitted in the interview that she is currently dating but stated that she is not ready to get married because she wants to be financially stable first.

Source
http://samgist.com/ghanaian-actress-nikki-samonas-has-disclosed-that-watching-horror-movies-makes-her-hot/

Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Has Disclosed That Watching Horror Movies Makes Hot by Noblekingmusic: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Has Disclosed That Watching Horror Movies Makes Hot by Fabolousibk1(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2019
Omo buruku...What's the connection between horror and being Hot...Abi she means Xvideos movie ni?

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi Laments Of How Life Has Being Hard On Him / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Teebillz For Calling Tacha "My Daughter" / Mr Eazi Announces A Short Break From Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.