Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Dont Eat Peppersoup Around Lekki For Now (pictures Inside) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dont Eat Peppersoup Around Lekki For Now (pictures Inside) (2990 Views)

Suya Sellers Dont Eat Suya. / Giant Rat Peppersoup(pictures) / Fish Peppersoup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Eat Peppersoup Around Lekki For Now (pictures Inside) by rockers: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2010
people cutting their own part of the dead whale

Re: Dont Eat Peppersoup Around Lekki For Now (pictures Inside) by r231(m): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2010
ewwwwwwwwww
Re: Dont Eat Peppersoup Around Lekki For Now (pictures Inside) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2010
[size=13pt]Chei. . . .see plenty meat available for chewing oo shocked shocked grin

umm. . .that woman is too lucky to Cut a very big part of the dead whale , i guess that's going to serve her and family for 2 years without buying Cow or Goat meat from the market.

HAHAHA. . . . grin grin grin - See , people when dey cut free meat at seashore. cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
Re: Dont Eat Peppersoup Around Lekki For Now (pictures Inside) by tpia5: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2010
been wondering what whale peppersoup tastes like actually.

do i have to go to japan to find out.

i tried shark once but didnt like it. Kind of a strong flavour. Maybe i cooked it wrong.

if whales keep showing up on lagos beaches people might acquire the taste oh.
Re: Dont Eat Peppersoup Around Lekki For Now (pictures Inside) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2010
[size=13pt]tpia it's been long i haven't seen you on? how is life i most confess i miss you heaps even after the bullying sharing at the Religion section. grin grin wink.

Common , don't be inactive i beg you. . . nowadays i hardly see matured minded to share with here . please , if you don't mind lets meet on facebook or somewhere else on net to keep em touch. kiss kiss
[/size]

tpia@:

been wondering what whale peppersoup tastes like actually.

do i have to go to japan to find out.

i tried shark once but didnt like it. Kind of a strong flavour. Maybe i cooked it wrong.

if whales keep showing up on lagos beaches people might acquire the taste oh.

Re: Dont Eat Peppersoup Around Lekki For Now (pictures Inside) by armyofone(m): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2010
ewww, i love fish but lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i don't want to try any big fish after seeing all the movies of them eating humans lipsrsealed

it is so sad that people would go crazy for a dead fish. anyway, to each his own.

@ tpia, i love fish peppersoup smiley tilapia and catfish yeah smiley

SemperFI
Re: Dont Eat Peppersoup Around Lekki For Now (pictures Inside) by InkedNerd(f): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ewww, gross. The whale died there, its not like they killed the whale and decided to eat it. What are they vultures?!?! Why would you eat a something that you just found dead on the ground. I'm pretty sure if they saw a dead goat of chicken on the side of the road they wouldn't eat it so why would anyone wanna eat something that just died. I'm pretty sure they don't even know what caused that animals death. The pictures don't even gross me out, its the fact that their eating a dead animal they just found that's what grosses me out. 
Re: Dont Eat Peppersoup Around Lekki For Now (pictures Inside) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2010
[size=13pt]Inked_Nerd i felt your mind .well , i don't blame them at all . . .i blame the sickness of poverty and the economic system of the country .
na how man go do when there's no money to buy meat from market? embarassed
[/size]
Re: Dont Eat Peppersoup Around Lekki For Now (pictures Inside) by InkedNerd(f): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

Inked_Nerd i felt your mind .well , i don't blame them at all . . .i blame the sickness of poverty and the economic system of the country .
na how man go do when there's no money to buy meat from market? embarassed

I get what your saying Ogaga4Luv. The pictures reminds me of a scene from the movie "Cidade de Deus".
Re: Dont Eat Peppersoup Around Lekki For Now (pictures Inside) by Fhemmmy: 5:07am On Nov 13, 2010
grossssss
Re: Dont Eat Peppersoup Around Lekki For Now (pictures Inside) by dominique(f): 7:59am On Nov 15, 2010
What is even more disturbing is that they don't know how it died. For all we know it ingested some toxic substance and all that blubber is just going to accumulate the poison. So the money they want to save on meat or fish will prolly land in a doctor's pocket.
Re: Dont Eat Peppersoup Around Lekki For Now (pictures Inside) by InkedNerd(f): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2010
^^^ Yupp
Re: Dont Eat Peppersoup Around Lekki For Now (pictures Inside) by Damix007(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2010
The first picture is rather gross. Cant imagine dat the woman is carryin dat sizeable chunk of whale meat to cook for unsuspecting peppersoup customers. Kai see what poverty is causing in this country.
Re: Dont Eat Peppersoup Around Lekki For Now (pictures Inside) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2010
[size=13pt]Good , now you've understand what i meant . . . wink[/size]

Inked_Nerd:

I get what your saying Ogaga4Luv. The pictures reminds me of a scene from the movie "Cidade de Deus".

Re: Dont Eat Peppersoup Around Lekki For Now (pictures Inside) by ladej(m): 4:48am On Dec 26, 2010
poverty

(1) (Reply)

Whats For Thanksgiving? / Caption This Photo Of Four Women Eating A Bowl Of Eba / How To Cook Snail In Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.