Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Please Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help (761 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by mrajahh: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2019
Please how do I use my Linux VPS as Smtp.like for example I bought something like this

server user:178.156.202.244:2526
user: admin
paswod: admin
sender email: no_reply@induxtrial.tk

I used it on my turbo mailer with that IP...can someone give me little tut on how to build something like that. Thanks
Re: Please Help by donsheddy1(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2019
mrajahh:
Please how do I use my Linux VPS as Smtp.like for example I bought something like this

I used it on my turbo mailer with that IP...can someone give me little tut on how to build something like that. Thanks
I'm pretty sure you bought it because you heard that it's used for the same purpose. There's more to setting up a vps. Call the number in my signature.
Re: Please Help by Duchman67: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
mrajahh:

You need to set up relay host on the postfix application in your Linux VPS. Add the details to your postfix and send emails with postfix on the VPS.
Re: Please Help by mrajahh: 12:30am On Oct 27, 2019
Duchman67:

You need to set up relay host on the postfix application in your Linux VPS. Add the details to your postfix and send emails with postfix on the VPS.
How about exim on whm does it go??
Re: Please Help by Duchman67: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
mrajahh:

How about exim on whm does it go??

I am not familiar with relay hosts config on exim......maybe you need to google more on that.

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Solutions To Common Programming Problems / Check Out HP Elitebook 840 G2 - Affordable �� / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.