Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

This Crazy Bit Of Malware Is The Best Reason To Use Only Google Play To Get Your - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / This Crazy Bit Of Malware Is The Best Reason To Use Only Google Play To Get Your (773 Views)

The OI/AI Integration Blueprint (personal Use Only) / How I Scrape Emails Using Only Google / Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Crazy Bit Of Malware Is The Best Reason To Use Only Google Play To Get Your by aksocute(m): 6:43am On Nov 01, 2019
There's a scary malware floating out there in the wild. Known as xHelper, it's not what the malware does once installed that's so bad, but how it keeps itself installed.

First thing's first. This isn't any sort of rampant infection by any measure. Symantec and Norton both estimate that there are less than 75,000 cases if it in the wild and when you have 2 billion potential victims that's a very tiny percentage.

Read more about it here..

https://www.familypicked.com/2019/10/this-crazy-bit-of-malware-is-best.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

PLC Programming Best Practices . / Am Willing To Pay 20k To Anyone Who Can Help Me Get My Pintrest Account Unbloc / Kyocera 266

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.