Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) (42897 Views)

Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) / Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife / UNIABUJA Students Attack Kidnappers, Set Car Ablaze (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
pocohantas:

Amma burn the bastàrd too

This woman, you be fatal attraction chick
Re: Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
thelastorca:

This woman, you be fatal attraction chick

smiley lol your weener just might live to tell the tale
Re: Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
Thegamingorca:

smiley lol your weener just might live to tell the tale

You mean poco will kill me , cut off and preserve my prick and put it in a bottle with a tag ‘ last man who cheated on me’

No thank you angry
Re: Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
thelastorca:

You mean poco will kill me , cut off and preserve my prick and put it in a bottle with a tag ‘ last man who cheated on me’

No thank you angry

Come on, it ain't so bad...one part of you gets to be spared and adored by her. Think on the bright side. smiley
Re: Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) by Golddiegrey(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
They should charge for arson and vandalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) by Tropicalcentre: 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hi guys, �️

Watch cock and bull edition of Sport Alert with Ekemini Nelson. My reactions to stories making around Nigerian Sports and off course Tennis. Got u17 world cup news too.

Don't forget to Subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA7-iasBE5Y
Re: Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) by bluefilm: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
Incandescent:
Bloggers & senseless lies.

Where's it stated that he is a he & she is a she?

Where did they state that the person is even Nigerian?

I think you're right.

I don't think you can still find those type of cars in the photo in London.
Re: Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
Please I need a bonafied student of Law to reel out 10 likely charges from this incident against the defendant as arrested.
And also the methodology in prosecuting the case.
Re: Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) by Charly68: 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
It is now that she confirmed the fear of the man ..good radiance to bad rubbish
Re: Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
Let her return to naija she go buy and drive car tire
sonnie10:
Unfortunately, she would never afford insurance in this lifetime anymore because of this singular act if it goes to her record.
What that means is that she would never own or drive a car.
Don’t let your emotion ruin you.
Re: Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) by Yankee101: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
A family member who is likely on the insurance burns your car? No insurance go pay. Na self destructive action
Re: Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) by webngnews: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) by jesmond3945: 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
old news
Re: Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
urahara:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Amen to that...!
Re: Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
Biritiko:
wtf
Lord knows I might never get married while i'm still struglling.
I hate hearing this "He wants to do this to me after all we've been through'' crap.
Bitch, you didn't go through jackshit with me.
damn! Mhen, you are really tough
Re: Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
I find it very surprising that he made no efforts to call 911. He was busy telling the world who set his car on fire and the resoning behind that instead of calling the Fire Service. Assuming the car had exploded, the whole area would have been engulfed in flames.
Re: Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) by Armorall: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Insurance over to you. But the woman shaa, continue your madness in prison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2019
Some ladies in London are extremely mad.A lady hit me recently and she took to her heels before the arrival of cops.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Girls Rescued From A Guest House In Abuja By NAPTIP (Photos) / Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer / Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.