Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

The Man Who Predicted The Sinking Of Titanic Years Before It Happened! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Man Who Predicted The Sinking Of Titanic Years Before It Happened! (940 Views)

Sinking Cities That Could Disappear By 2100 / Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' / 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Who Predicted The Sinking Of Titanic Years Before It Happened! by obiekunie2: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2019
this book!

"The wreck of the Titan" was written In 1889

It was a story about a ship named "The Titan"

the ship was termed unsinkable because of its size and structure - and luxurious designs.

The Wreck of the Titan was written by Morgan Robertson.

In the book, a ship called The Titan set sail. It was believed to be unsinkable.

On April, it hit an iceberg, and sank, just how the Titanic sank.

1,500 people perished in the Atlantic, just like in the real Titanic sinking.

If that's not enough, the Titan and Titanic both had the same amount of lifeboats, both capable of speeds over 20 knots per hour, and both practically the same size. (Titanic was 25 feet longer).

When confronted, people believed he was psychic and asked how he knew. Robertson simply replied, "I just know what I'm writing about. That's all."

The Titanic perished on 15 April 1912 -almost exactly as told in the book which was written some years before the titanic was made!

The Titanic didn't last for more than a day just as predicted in the book!

Uwa di immilimious! shocked

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-facts-about-the-Titanic-1

cc: dominique and lalasticlala

Re: The Man Who Predicted The Sinking Of Titanic Years Before It Happened! by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2019
Pls where can I get it?..i want to buy
Re: The Man Who Predicted The Sinking Of Titanic Years Before It Happened! by Miamai: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2019
fairfora:
Pls where can I get it?..i want to buy

Head to Gutenberg bro... AND Download for free
Re: The Man Who Predicted The Sinking Of Titanic Years Before It Happened! by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2019
Miamai:

tnx
Re: The Man Who Predicted The Sinking Of Titanic Years Before It Happened! by tunary(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2019
The titanic is one movie I never get tired of watching despite the sad moments in it
Re: The Man Who Predicted The Sinking Of Titanic Years Before It Happened! by Abfinest007(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2019
these days I type anything I hear
Re: The Man Who Predicted The Sinking Of Titanic Years Before It Happened! by jesmond3945: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
tunary:
The titanic is one movie I never get tired of watching despite the sad moments in it
me too, it is best ever made.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Predicted The Sinking Of Titanic Years Before It Happened! by BiggerbossAmani(m): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2019
True
Re: The Man Who Predicted The Sinking Of Titanic Years Before It Happened! by tck2000(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
oh
Re: The Man Who Predicted The Sinking Of Titanic Years Before It Happened! by Christie171(f): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
Miamai:

Link to the site pls.....can't seem to find the real one.

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Footage Of Over 400 Grounded Airplanes / BREAKING: Chartered Plane Conveying Nigerians To Lagos From Dubai Makes U-turn / A Look Into Nelson Mandela's Prison In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.