Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? (1820 Views)

I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) / My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? by Leetvilla: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2019
Hi guys I would love to know how y’all take care of your white dogs that won’t stop going to play on sands which is now making the dogs color to change .

How do you bleach or whiten it back please?
Re: How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? by Leetvilla: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2019
What’s FTC?... Shampoo?
Re: How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? by explosiveskull(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2019
Soak her in hypo for 3 days and rinse thoroughly.
Re: How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? by IamAnderson(m): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2019
Leetvilla:
Hi guys I would love to know how y’all take care of your white dogs that won’t stop going to play on sands which is now making the dogs color to change .

How do you bleach or whiten it back please?
you bathe them and keep them clean.
do you really think people bleach or polish their dogs?.
Re: How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? by Leetvilla: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2019
IamAnderson:

you bathe them and keep them clean.
do you really think people bleach or polish their dogs?.

Yes they are whitening shampoos and I’ve got about three from amazon, between this isn’t my first time I’m owning a white dog I’ve got a Lhasa also for almost a year and is very white and clean, got another white breed dog that’s got too much of energy and loves playing outside especially on dirt and I’m sure you don’t advice to bath dogs everyday.
Re: How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? by Leetvilla: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2019
explosiveskull:
Soak her in hypo for 3 days and rinse thoroughly.

Just as your nickname implies wink
Re: How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? by IamAnderson(m): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2019
Leetvilla:

Yes they are whitening shampoos and I’ve got about three from amazon, between this isn’t my first time I’m owning a white dog I’ve got a Lhasa also for almost a year and is very white and clean, got another white breed dog that’s got too much of energy and loves playing outside especially on dirt and I’m sure you don’t advice to bath dogs everyday.
yes you shouldn't bathe them everyday that's true so try keeping the dog away from dirt
Re: How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? by Leetvilla: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2019
IamAnderson:

yes you shouldn't bathe them everyday that's true so try keeping the dog away from dirt

For a student that’s always indoor and your surrounding ain’t cemented, pure sand how do you do that?

Guess you don’t take your dog out for walks or play and get to know your environment?
Re: How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? by Leetvilla: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2019
Please I asked a simple question *HOW TO WHITEN/BLEACH WHITE BREED DOGS* if you don’t know about it I’m not expecting your response please someone made mention of it on a post few days back that he use JIK to whiten his dog, even foreigners have whitening/bleaching shampoo that’s been sold on Amazon please don’t talk about what you don’t know

I ordered some but not getting the result I need and the best delivery fee is way to high so I need something I can get within Nigeria *Only for those who knows about it* THANKS.
Re: How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? by IamAnderson(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2019
Leetvilla:
Please I asked a simple question *HOW TO WHITEN/BLEACH WHITE BREED DOGS* if you don’t know about it I’m not expecting your response please someone made mention of it on a post few days back that he use JIK to whiten his dog, even foreigners have whitening/bleaching shampoo that’s been sold on Amazon please don’t talk about what you don’t know

I ordered some but not getting the result I need and the best delivery fee is way to high so I need something I can get within Nigeria *Only for those who knows about it* THANKS.
never use jik on your dog ever.
do you think people use household bleach to whiten dogs? you'll hurt your dog.
just stick to the whitening shampoo
Re: How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? by IamAnderson(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2019
Leetvilla:

For a student that’s always indoor and your surrounding ain’t cemented, pure sand how do you do that?

Guess you don’t take your dog out for walks or play and get to know your environment?
I understand what you're going through but not letting your dog play in dirt won't kill them.
you can only let them out when the ground is dry and it's fine, they can play inside the house like they were bred to, toy dogs are inside dogs not outside dogs.
even if you use whitening shampoo on them it still won't bleach away the sand right?
just keep them indoors except outside is dry and they'll be fine
Re: How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? by bujebudanu1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
Cut and let the hair grow again.

Caucasian dogs get dreads wen they have full hair or dirty hair.best thing is to cut and let it grow again
Re: How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? by forreelliinc: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
Use dye
Re: How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? by Leetvilla: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
IamAnderson:

I understand what you're going through but not letting your dog play in dirt won't kill them.
you can only let them out when the ground is dry and it's fine, they can play inside the house like they were bred to, toy dogs are inside dogs not outside dogs.
even if you use whitening shampoo on them it still won't bleach away the sand right?
just keep them indoors except outside is dry and they'll be fine

Not letting your dog okay won’t kill them but will definitely make them have more energy indoor and will as well make them start to chew on everything they see, not making them play enough will make you hate the idea of having an indoor dog, also sands are always dirty dry or not, white will definitely get stained when on sand dry or wet.

Please I need answers to what I asked Only not tutor on how to train or take care of a dog, I’ve gotten enough books from professionals online and my dogs get weekly live video training with a foreign trained expert which I pay for weekly, I only need an answer to my question as I’ve tried what my dog trainer asked me to get and the best one delivery fee is way too high on amazon, the regular ones ain’t work as I’ll like it to.

Answer not correction, Thanks.
Re: How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? by Leetvilla: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
IamAnderson:

never use jik on your dog ever.
do you think people use household bleach to whiten dogs? you'll hurt your dog.
just stick to the whitening shampoo

I never mentioned me using jik, someone here commented on a post that he uses JIK to whiten his dog and I feel if it doesn’t get to the eyes, nose or mouth it’s okay if it works for him although I wouldn’t wanna use that and that’s why I’m throwing the question out for those who knows of an alternative not for those who want to teach how to take care of dogs or what to do and what not to do as that’s not the topic here.

If you ain’t a professional with your certificates/degree I don’t think you should teach people what to do and what not to do to their dog since they are dog lovers, just as parent treats their babies differently I think dog lover can do same as far as it’s not affecting the dog’s health.
Re: How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? by Leetvilla: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
bujebudanu1:
Cut and let the hair grow again.

Caucasian dogs get dreads wen they have full hair or dirty hair.best thing is to cut and let it grow again

Thanks a lot bro, did this to my Lhasa also when I left her with my friends for school then, she was very dirty and all her hair were tangled I had no option than to cut it but I’m not sure it’ll work for this as the hair haven’t grown much and they ain’t tangled either although bathing it with the whitening shampoo I bought are actually making it clean from dirt but the white is kinda different from the dogs back which doesn’t touch sand when he’s playing so I’m trying to whiten all the coats.
Re: How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? by Leetvilla: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
Please anyone who has an helpful answer to my questions should be the ones to reply as I can’t stop taking the dog out to play although I’ve got toys than can make him loose his energies indoor of which that’s why I’m taking him out to play but I’m also potty training him to potty outside which is the most important reason he has to always go out and he’s still a puppy so there no way he won’t try to play outside thereby getting his coat dirty so please I only need someone who has an answer to my question not lecturers, Thanks.
Re: How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? by johnnyn1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
There is one shampoo my friend use for his dog.
Nunbell is the name.
There’s a WhatsApp group for Lhasa owners.
If you care to join, kindly message me on Whatsapp.
Link is on my signature below.
Re: How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
Leetvilla:
Please anyone who has an helpful answer to my questions should be the ones to reply as I can’t stop taking the dog out to play although I’ve got toys than can make him loose his energies indoor of which that’s why I’m taking him out to play but I’m also potty training him to potty outside which is the most important reason he has to always go out and he’s still a puppy so there no way he won’t try to play outside thereby getting his coat dirty so please I only need someone who has an answer to my question not lecturers, Thanks.
Op, I think you should have thought about your environment before buying a white dog. To answer your question, get regular shampoo and bath your dog ones in 2 weeks. Don't mind all those people telling you to bath your dog everyday. That's a disaster.
Dogs have natural oil their bodies release that cleans up their coats... Also make sure you take your dog indoor at night and you will see that her look body will look cleaner the next morning cuz she will lick off the dirt on her coat. I'm talking from experience cuz I have two white dogs

Re: How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? by Leetvilla: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Op, I think you should have thought about your environment before buying a white dog. To answer your question, get regular shampoo and bath your dog ones in 2 weeks. Don't mind all those people telling you to bath your dog everyday. That's a disaster.
Dogs have natural oil their bodies release that cleans up their coats... Also make sure you take your dog indoor at night and you will see that her look body will look cleaner the next morning cuz she will lick off the dirt on her coat. I'm talking from experience cuz I have two white dogs

Thanks G, This is actually my second white dog and I’ve got the first one for almost a year now, they both live and eat indoors, outdoor is only for potty trainings and playing around to scent their environment and get to know about other stuffs, this new dog is just too energetic and loves playing in dirt too much, my first white dog is as white as snow, very white I must commend, it’s a Lhasa also and doesn’t play much when we’re outdoor aside indoors with her toys, but this second dog is a different breed and loves playing outside especially in dirt a lot, I already ordered some stuffs that’s stress him out indoors but before the delivery as that’ll take a while I need to whiten it back and since I have no choice from bringing it out for now as it’s still a puppy and needs potty training I think I’ll have to endure and that is the main reason I’m will trying to get something to whiten or bleach it’s coat.

I do have 3 different shampoos prescribed by a foreign professional vet who trains him and also my local vet, they are both working but not to my satisfaction I guess that’s because I keep bringing him out daily and that’s for the advice, I’ll definitely add that too. cool
Re: How Do You Whiten/bleach You White Dogs? by Nastolly: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2023
Pls what do you feed your Eskimo.

(1) (Reply)

Rottweiler Puppies For Sale / Slant Back Male German Shepherd For Stud Services. / Is This A Pure Belgian Malinois

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.