Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Bankers In The Forum Help?? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bankers In The Forum Help?? (471 Views)

EFCC Arrested 12 Bankers In Enugu For Allegedly Stealing Funds From Some Dormant / Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) / Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankers In The Forum Help?? by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2019
Can fraudstar make withdrawal from someone's account if they have only the person's phone number, bvn number and and birthday
Re: Bankers In The Forum Help?? by dheaven: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2019
Not possible because if its true many crook bankers might have vanished 80% percent of funds deposited in banks.
Re: Bankers In The Forum Help?? by DaudaAbu(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2019
If you are suspecting any such thing, block phone no or go to the bank and change it.

U can also initiate the account to be frozen if you have the bank app if its during the wwekend

Or call the banks customer care and request the account to be frozen
Re: Bankers In The Forum Help?? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
DaudaAbu:
If you are suspecting any such thing, block phone no or go to the bank and change it.

U can also initiate the account to be frozen if you have the bank app if its during the wwekend

Or call the banks customer care and request the account to be frozen
The things is that I want to buy phone on credit and they're asking me to provide the aforementioned details
Re: Bankers In The Forum Help?? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
dheaven:
Not possible because if its true many crook bankers might have vanished 80% percent of funds deposited in banks.
Abi
Re: Bankers In The Forum Help?? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2019
So, can I give it out
Re: Bankers In The Forum Help?? by op4real(m): 12:30am On Oct 28, 2019
Ogademo1:
The things is that I want to buy phone on credit and they're asking me to provide the aforementioned details

With the kind of transaction you stated above (phone purchase on credit) which is same as asset finance facility, those details requested from you may likely be for:
1. Phone number : to follow up with you for that transaction and to possibly contact/track you after the transaction. Your phone number alongside the device details like imei number can also be used to lock the phone if you default in repayment .

2. BVN number is required to be included in the loan details for filing and in the loan report to CBN. Besides, in line with the recent CBN plan to track loan defaulters by ensuring that the loan defaulters' credit balances in other banks are used to offset loan default, your bvn number can be used to trace your accounts in other banks to enforce repayment in case you default.

3. Date of birth. Is just for customer service to enable them say you hello on your birthday. They may also want to use it to cross check the date of birth on your bvn.
Re: Bankers In The Forum Help?? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2019
op4real:

With the kind of transaction you stated above (phone purchase on credit) which is same as asset finance facility, those details requested from you may likely be for:
1. Phone number : to follow up with you for that transaction and to possibly contact/track you after the transaction. Your phone number alongside the device details like imei number can also be used to lock the phone if you default in repayment .

2. BVN number is required to be included in the loan details for filing and in the loan report to CBN. Besides, in line with the recent CBN plan to track loan defaulters by ensuring that the loan defaulters' credit balances in other banks are used to offset loan default, your bvn number can be used to trace your accounts in other banks to enforce repayment in case you default.

3. Date of birth. Is just for customer service to enable them say you hello on your birthday. They may also want to use it to cross check the date of birth on your bvn.
Thanks a lot, I appreciate your enlightenment

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How My Father Raped Me, My Sisters At Knifepoint – Teenagers Tell Court / 82-year-old Woman Sent Unlucky Home Invader To The Hospital / Gunmen kill four in attack on football match in Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.