Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Nigerians Are Angry. We Want To See "Changes" In This Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Angry. We Want To See "Changes" In This Nation (274 Views)

Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri / *nigerian Banks Have Finished This Nation!* / Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Angry. We Want To See "Changes" In This Nation by Blogstar112: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
Is it until the time that the damaged happens beyond repair that we finally see the decline in the sectors of Nigeria? We are increasing in age and population but are we actually progressing in the development of our country also? One of our leaders once said; "If I am elected as your leader, you will see a CHANGE." But is what he said really true? Have we actually seen a change in our country Nigeria?
My answer is YES, over the years, we have come to see a change in our country, a NEGATIVE CHANGE which has brought so many hardship to the people of Nigeria. Instead of us to be progressing as a country, we are experiencing what is known as 'Regression', instead of budget surplus, we have budget deficit and instead of giving loans to other Counties, we are owning them and other firms.
And the fact still remains that this 'Negative change' is affecting all of us, both rich and poor which is bringing out a reaction from us, which is ANGER, we are all angry that we are not seeing the change we were expecting and promised. After all, we did nothing wrong but vote. So is this what really deserve for voting? even if we don't vote for him, do we deserve to be punished for that? After all, we all have the right to vote for whomever once we are of age.
People are dying of starvation and poverty, some are losing their jobs everyday. And all we want right now is to see a positive change that will make Nigeria a better Nation for us all.
Thank you.
Re: Nigerians Are Angry. We Want To See "Changes" In This Nation by voltron14: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
Change begins with me.
Re: Nigerians Are Angry. We Want To See "Changes" In This Nation by Glorymax: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
Nigerians are not angry rather, they are happy and comfortable with what they have.
Check nations whose citizens are angry, and you will see what they have done or are currently doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Angry. We Want To See "Changes" In This Nation by Goldencheese(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
This present government needs to hear this message the more.

The government needs to unveil more popular policies and programmes that will benefit people. But that said, my brother, look beyond this government or any other government. The day you are liberated is the day you remove your destiny in the hands of man and place it in your own hands to actualise your dreams. I believe in God. But I also believe in taking personal responsibility. Buhari will go but who knows the government that will come in. Learn a skill. Look at the system and take advantage of it. Acquire financial education. Use the system ethically, morally and honestly to your advantage. Education cannot deliver the goods in the 21st century anymore just the way a typewriter cannot work as fast as a laptop computer or do what a laptop computer can do. The game is changing; a new order is born. It is the Fourth Industrial Economy and you need to stake your place in it by understanding the rules and playing by those rules.

Very sad to say this: Things will only get better for the rich and for those who learn the ways of the rich in beating an unjust system legally and ethically.

Blogstar112:
Is it until the time that the damaged happens beyond repair that we finally see the decline in the sectors of Nigeria? We are increasing in age and population but are we actually progressing in the development of our country also? One of our leaders once said; "If I am elected as your leader, you will see a CHANGE." But is what he said really true? Have we actually seen a change in our country Nigeria?
My answer is YES, over the years, we have come to see a change in our country, a NEGATIVE CHANGE which has brought so many hardship to the people of Nigeria. Instead of us to be progressing as a country, we are experiencing what is known as 'Regression', instead of budget surplus, we have budget deficit and instead of giving loans to other Counties, we are owning them and other firms.
And the fact still remains that this 'Negative change' is affecting all of us, both rich and poor which is bringing out a reaction from us, which is ANGER, we are all angry that we are not seeing the change we were expecting and promised. After all, we did nothing wrong but vote. So is this what really deserve for voting? even if we don't vote for him, do we deserve to be punished for that? After all, we all have the right to vote for whomever once we are of age.
People are dying of starvation and poverty, some are losing their jobs everyday. And all we want right now is to see a positive change that will make Nigeria a better Nation for us all.
Thank you.
Re: Nigerians Are Angry. We Want To See "Changes" In This Nation by jenom18: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
very interesting topic
Re: Nigerians Are Angry. We Want To See "Changes" In This Nation by Tomiwa69(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wailers
E pain dem
Atifku is cumming .
Is changes not been done already..
Useless op

(1) (Reply)

Women Advocate, Taibat Hussain Lauds Gov. Abdulrazaq On Appointment / I’m Ready To Face Trial If My Safety Is Guaranteed – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Judge / Nigeria To Review Foreign Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.