Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub (85128 Views)

Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt / 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by Sirmuel1(m): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2019
emeijeh:
I still don't understand why people go to clubs.

I can't even picture myself outside my house by 9:00pm, not to talk of 1 or 2:00 am

No RIP to waste on you, dude

Same here, once it's 7pm, I already uncomfortable, I just want to go home. I hate staying out so late cheesy

1 Like

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by Hoodbilonia: 6:45am On Oct 27, 2019
Toyota nko
joetem:
One of the reasons to drive Peugeot, Volvo and maybe Benz, the safety is topnotch... Rip bro. May God give the family fortitude to bear the loss
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by akanbiaa(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2019
ngwababe:
His back tyre bursted and the car somersaulted.
Would have seen you on 21st November, but then........ Inside life cry
RIP bro cry
Speed kills indeed

1 Like

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by joetem(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Toyota nko

Toyota Na plastic, BMW can be included
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by joetem(m): 8:03am On Oct 27, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Even an AMOURED car will not save you from recklessness..

You are right, but to a large extent, higher chances of survival

1 Like

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by kcowen(m): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2019
nkemdi89:
This was a boy I have known since 2007 , saw him grow into man, he was residing in odagu street, hustling and street before Kelechi career elevated him.
Owerri finest ,umuororonjo village will surely miss him, he was a brother
Seems you once stayed in owerri
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by kcowen(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2019
Owerri finest, umuororonjo brightest.. We lost another youth, I still can't believe when I was called early hour of the day to tell me what happen to you...you will surely be missed Nwanne!!!!
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by nkemdi89(f): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2019
kcowen:

Owerri finest ,umuororonjo village will surely miss him, he was a brother
Seems you once stayed in owerri
Yes, I was living in wetheral by school for 11 years.
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by showafrica(m): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2019
emeijeh:
I still don't understand why people go to clubs.

I can't even picture myself outside my house by 9:00pm, not to talk of 1 or 2:00 am

No RIP to waste on you, dude

We been dey stay till dawn...lol. My rule is go to club near where you live. Also dont drive when you over guage or drive slowly. However, if you dont know when you over guage then, you are on your own.
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by valicious1(m): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2019
Frankyboy1:
This death is painful because it could have been avoided, no be you de play ball,no be you be millionaire, ur benefactor career is winding up, why not save what you have left and invest wisely, such impact speed at that time of the night, all for what na? Groove no pass drinking, smoking, strafing, is it worth all the risk, now a family thrown into wanturn mourning, no one will live forever,but let's not hasten our deaths with inresponsibilities, rest on young one
Oil Dey your head bros
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by quincyshakur(m): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
An u think staying at home makes u safe.. undecidedAn u think staying at home makes u safe.. U need serious deliverance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by ashala(m): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

Why can't the most high simply protect you?

Trust me, he has been protecting me
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by THMT: 5:21am On Oct 28, 2019
1x2x3:

How about we start talking about faulty trailers being left on the roadside without reflectors? Are you aware pot hole is enough to swerve the most careful driver off road at night? How come he was able to drive without running into other moving cars or probably there was no other car driving at such hour.

Can't believe nobody reasoned sanely like you. If he was that drunk he would have died before colliding with the truck.
Back in the days, a guy in my area had an accident just like this, he died along couples who came for their wedding in Nigeria.
A close friend of mine lost his father and only elder brother along wirh their family in a similar scene too and truth is, they we're not drunk.
Am sure there are many sad situations like around Nigeria but people in their hypocritical na me holy pass ignoring the major causes, bad road betwork, bad roads and trailers parked with out any sign.
P.s. If you must drink before you drive, drink water and more water. There must be a reaction on the mental state of the body no matter how little the alcohol may/can be.
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by THMT: 5:23am On Oct 28, 2019
1x2x3:

How about we start talking about faulty trailers being left on the roadside without reflectors? Are you aware pot hole is enough to swerve the most careful driver off road at night? How come he was able to drive without running into other moving cars or probably there was no other car driving at such hour.

Can't believe nobody or only a few people reasoned sanely like you. If he was that drunk he would have died before colliding with the truck.
Back in the days, a guy in my area had an accident just like this, he died along couples who came for their wedding in Nigeria.
A close friend of mine lost his father and only elder brother along wirh their family in a similar scene too and truth is, they we're not drunk.
Am sure there are many sad situations like around Nigeria but people in their hypocritical na me holy pass ignoring the major causes, bad road betwork, bad roads and trailers parked with out any sign.
P.s. If you must drink before you drive, drink water and more water. There must be a reaction on the mental state of the body no matter how little the alcohol may/can be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Frozen Homes In New York After Snowstorm, Trapped Residents For Days / Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US. / Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.