Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

How Good Is Dell Latitude E6420 For Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Good Is Dell Latitude E6420 For Programming (2468 Views)

Please Gurus In The House Is Dell Latitude E6410 Good To Learn Web Development? / How Good Is Computer Programming Job Market In Nigeria? / Recommend A Laptop For Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Is Dell Latitude E6420 For Programming by luvyaself95(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Got this laptop Yesterday here it specs Core i5 2nd gen 25ghz turbor boost upto 3.2ghz 64 bits architecture windows 7 120GB HDD 4GB RAM it lack Graphic card and that only it downside but it blaze hot.
am into websites,apps and games development I want to know if it can handle this load.
Re: How Good Is Dell Latitude E6420 For Programming by donsheddy1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
luvyaself95:
Got this laptop Yesterday
here it specs
Core i5 2nd gen 25ghz turbor boost upto 3.2ghz
64 bits architecture
windows 7
120GB HDD
4GB RAM
it lack Graphic card and that only it downside
but it blaze hot.

am into websites,apps and games development
I want to know if it can handle this load.
you already bought a laptop and want to know our opinion about a laptop you bought to work with?
Re: How Good Is Dell Latitude E6420 For Programming by SilverG33k(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
Do you want to write code or you want to play FIFA 20
Re: How Good Is Dell Latitude E6420 For Programming by luvyaself95(m): 5:01am On Oct 27, 2019
donsheddy1:
you already bought a laptop and want to know our opinion about a laptop you bought to work with?

Yea, if it can be good for programming.
Re: How Good Is Dell Latitude E6420 For Programming by MountainView: 6:05am On Oct 27, 2019
Any opinion I give you now is like medicine after death

enjoy your lapi grin
Re: How Good Is Dell Latitude E6420 For Programming by hardebayho(m): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
My brother, you are not serious! Shey if they tell you the laptop is not good, will you go and return it?
Re: How Good Is Dell Latitude E6420 For Programming by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
Game programming grin bros go buy desktop laptops ain't worth shIt with game programming you can't remove the graphics card it is soldered to the board and since I see an Intel i5 I smell an Intel HD 4000 which is shIt for using unity or blender for game programming just manage it for your normal programming because desktops ain't cheap except you are ready to return the laptop get down and dirty and buy a kpako desktop and start finding parts like an NVIDIA graphics card, an Intel i5, a 4gb ram or even 8gb is far better which is a little cheaper because guy I've been there laptops are horseshit only the expensive fat ones make sense.
Re: How Good Is Dell Latitude E6420 For Programming by luvyaself95(m): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
MountainView:
Any opinion I give you now is like medicine after death

enjoy your lapi grin

Lol God go judge you oh
Re: How Good Is Dell Latitude E6420 For Programming by luvyaself95(m): 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
hardebayho:
My brother, you are not serious! Shey if they tell you the laptop is not good, will you go and return it?

shit shut for you info am a laptop engineer so i can easily detect a faulty laptop.
what i know is the laptop good for programming and that all.
Re: How Good Is Dell Latitude E6420 For Programming by luvyaself95(m): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ausrichie:
Game programming grin bros go buy desktop laptops ain't worth shIt with game programming you can't remove the graphics card it is soldered to the board and since I see an Intel i5 I smell an Intel HD 4000 which is shIt for using unity or blender for game programming just manage it for your normal programming because desktops ain't cheap except you are ready to return the laptop get down and dirty and buy a kpako desktop and start finding parts like an NVIDIA graphics card, an Intel i5, a 4gb ram or even 8gb is far better which is a little cheaper because guy I've been there laptops are horseshit only the expensive fat ones make sense.

You talk sense bro

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Dell Latitude E6420 For Programming by Abcruz(m): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
luvyaself95:
Got this laptop Yesterday
here it specs
Core i5 2nd gen 25ghz turbor boost upto 3.2ghz
64 bits architecture
windows 7
120GB HDD
4GB RAM
it lack Graphic card and that only it downside
but it blaze hot.

am into websites,apps and games development
I want to know if it can handle this load.

The laptop spec is good enough for programming.
Re: How Good Is Dell Latitude E6420 For Programming by luvyaself95(m): 11:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
Abcruz:

The laptop spec is good enough for programming.
Oh really thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Career In Tech Can I Master In 1 Year For A Job / Facebook Releases A Php Just-in-time Compiler / Who Wants To Learn Ethical Hacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.