Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Zenith Pay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Pay (2193 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Zenith Recruitment- Contract Staff. / Zenith Bank Aptitude Test Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Pay by nnabuife: 7:58pm On May 21, 2007
Hi guys,
Please I need to know what Zenith bank pay is like both at the entry level(i.e b4 confirmation) and after confirmation.
Some body who is sure should please help out.
Thanks.
Re: Zenith Pay by Aproko(f): 9:02am On May 22, 2007
at entry level, take home is 91k. by the next year after you are confirmed, you get 500k. i think its upfront, am not sure. have a friend who works there and thats what she said. maybe those already in will enlighten you better.

all the best though.
Re: Zenith Pay by nnabuife: 10:34pm On May 24, 2007
Thanks Aproko, I ve confirmed the 91k figure but I still wish to know what it will be after the confirmation and how long the cofirmation takes.
Please help out if your ve correct info.
Thanks.

Zenith is recruiting big time at the moment, if you live in lagos you can go to their head office at Ajose Ajeogun, v.i and drop your c.v.
All da best guys.
Re: Zenith Pay by akino(m): 11:00pm On May 24, 2007
Thank u guys.u are the bomb
Re: Zenith Pay by Aproko(f): 8:36am On May 25, 2007
confirmation is about 6 mths or more, depending on when your referees fill the forms sent to them. i dont think your take home will change much. only that you'd get 500k after one year.dont 4get jim ovia doesnt like to part with his money. zenith is more of the image and not the pay actually.

but my dear, its a good start and they usually post you to a branch near your address. tk care.
Re: Zenith Pay by uchchu: 10:49am On May 25, 2007
my dear, Zenith is not a bad start but the entry level is less than 91k now. my friend that has been comfired got 500k and then 46k monthly. this sums to be 87k monthly. So the entry level is less than 91k now. zenith slashed her salary this yr without informing her staff.
Re: Zenith Pay by drklump(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2007
a big Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shocked shocked

So u mean they slash the pay without the poor folks knowing. terrible.
Re: Zenith Pay by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 25, 2007
Men You guys should think about getting employed before asking who pays what. Remember, provision store is better than kiosk.
Re: Zenith Pay by thought: 8:01pm On May 25, 2007
akanawu , i disagree with you statement. I think it is okay for one to know what any organisation pays as this would help people know where to throw their nets.
Re: Zenith Pay by nnabuife: 8:20am On Jun 01, 2007
Thanx guys for taking out time to reply.
Aproko, If I understand you very well you said after confirmation zenith will pay an upfront of 500k and that is the only difference with what they ll pay before confirmation right?
Please the 91k before confirmation is it take home or gross sum(i.e before tax etc is deducted).
Please I urgently need to make up my mind concerning zenith,so if you have any information that ll help me pls kindly reply.
Thank you very much.
As at monday zenith was still accepting c.vs so hurry guys.
Re: Zenith Pay by prisky2k3: 9:22am On Jun 01, 2007
Is the Salary 500k per mth or what?
Re: Zenith Pay by funop: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2007
the netpay is 91k b/4 confirmation. after a yr u ill get upfront of 500k thereafter ur net pay ill b 46k smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Zenith Pay by Sparroh: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2007
i went for their test i passed and their interview but ever since have not heard from them can some one pls tell me wats going on is there any one with a similar case
Re: Zenith Pay by medidress: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2007
whether confirmation or not,zenith is a good start.

(1) (Reply)

Employement At Civil Service College, Abuja / Urgent Job Vacancy In Lagos / MULTISHIELD Calling 5 July 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.