Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Bbnaija's Khafi Poses With Lasisi Elenu At Her Meet And Greet Dinner In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Khafi Poses With Lasisi Elenu At Her Meet And Greet Dinner In London (3372 Views)

Fans Celebrate BBNaija's Nengi, Treat Her Like A Queen During Her Meet & Greet / Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) / Cee-C Blocks Follower Telling Everyone Not To Attend Her Meet & Greet In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija's Khafi Poses With Lasisi Elenu At Her Meet And Greet Dinner In London by GistMore11: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
Former big brother naija, Khafi poses with Lasisi Elenu at her meet and greet dinner in London. She wrote;

I've got a new ballooooon!!! If you know, you know!! ��� Haaaa a massive thank you to everyone who came out to my #London meet and greet dinner yesterday!! Some came all the way from Scotland!! And even those who couldn't be there made sure we were on video call (Swipe to see). And a massive shout out to @lasisielenu and @pencilcomedian who came through and surprised me too!!! You all are MVPs and I love you all so so much!! ��� Thank you to @seraphsignature and @miss_mary_mak for slaying my hair and makeup, @sparkleshairandbeautypalace for the shoes and @kafenchycollections for the dress!!! #Khafinators are the best ��� #acupofkhafi
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4FMaMopHs5

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-khafi-poses-with-lasisi-elenu-at-her-meet-and-greet-dinner-in-london

Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Poses With Lasisi Elenu At Her Meet And Greet Dinner In London by GistMore11: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2019

Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Poses With Lasisi Elenu At Her Meet And Greet Dinner In London by LoydJ(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
#Abeg BBn iyaf do o!!

hope dis doesn't Grace FP.
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Poses With Lasisi Elenu At Her Meet And Greet Dinner In London by Simplecity(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
All this ones that the face will be a different colour from the body....abeg whats my business...
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Poses With Lasisi Elenu At Her Meet And Greet Dinner In London by LearnITsmash(m): 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
Las Las the guy go still sample her toto undecided
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Poses With Lasisi Elenu At Her Meet And Greet Dinner In London by Onyi22(f): 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
So she has finally gone back to london?
When will Mike n Ike return back to the US?
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Poses With Lasisi Elenu At Her Meet And Greet Dinner In London by Oluwatosean(m): 2:48am On Oct 27, 2019
See face, see leg.
Women will not kill us with coloring.
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Poses With Lasisi Elenu At Her Meet And Greet Dinner In London by Threebear(m): 5:31am On Oct 27, 2019
One of the most intelligent and talented ex housemates from the recently concluded big brother.

I'm pretty sure she's gonna do great exploits ...if she can manage to keep her high sexual libido in check.

She ticks most of the right boxes . cool

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Poses With Lasisi Elenu At Her Meet And Greet Dinner In London by iammo(m): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2019
I love this girl no be small, intelligent girls be my weak point
Re: Bbnaija's Khafi Poses With Lasisi Elenu At Her Meet And Greet Dinner In London by GistGoViral: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

TMOL19: Tacha Looks Different As She Rock See-through Outfit To Mayorkun Concert / Noble Igwe Reveals Why #BBNaija Organizers Shut Efe Out / Celebrities And Weight Loss Obsession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.