Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Prophesies By Islamic Clerics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophesies By Islamic Clerics (1009 Views)

7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophesies By Islamic Clerics by cleanvessel(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
I often hear from islamic clerics or alfas saying Allah told them so and so when consulted by their clients. In fact, there is a sect of islam now that claim they are possessed by the spirit in their congregations. They display exactly the same way like Cherubim and Seraphim. The only difference is that they call allahu instead of Jesus. Is that also Allah's spirit?

When Muhammad was on his deathbed, he told the people that no prophet was coming after him. It takes a prophet to prophesy. Besides, it was only Muhammad who could hear from Allah, making the quran a one-man message, no confirmation. If it was only Muhammad allah could speak to through Jubril, how come today's alfas are claiming allah is speaking to them?

It is reported by Thawban ibn Bajdad that Muhammad said, "The Hour will not be established until tribes of my ummah (community) unite with the idolaters, and until they worship idols. And in my ummah there will be thirty liars, each of whom will claim to be a prophet, (but) I am the seal of the prophets, there is no prophet after me." (kulluhum yaz‘umu annahu nabī, wa anā khātamu ’n-nabīyīn, lā nabīya ba‘dī).

Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman reports that Muhammad said, "In my ummah there will twenty-seven liars and dajjals, among whom are four women, (but) I am the seal of the prophets, there is no prophet after me".

1 Like

Re: Prophesies By Islamic Clerics by enilove(m): 1:15am On Oct 27, 2019
Everything about Islam is a 'lie ' . Whether Muhammad or not , there is nothing like ' the last proohet'

1 Like

Re: Prophesies By Islamic Clerics by cleanvessel(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
enilove:
Everything about Islam is a 'lie ' . Whether Muhammad or not , there is nothing like ' the last proohet'

Yes, there is nothing like the 'last prophet '.

Prophecy is one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Any Christian can be a prophet, provided he/she has the gift.

But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
(1 Corinthians 12:7-10).

I don't know who spoke to Muhammad that he was the last prophet. But since muslims believe in Muhammad's words, they are not supposed to have any of them giving prophecy.
Re: Prophesies By Islamic Clerics by sulasa07(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
cleanvessel:
I often hear from islamic clerics or alfas saying Allah told them so and so when consulted by their clients. In fact, there is a sect of islam now that claim they are possessed by the spirit in their congregations. They display exactly the same way like Cherubim and Seraphim. The only difference is that they call allahu instead of Jesus. Is that also Allah's spirit?

When Muhammad was on his deathbed, he told the people that no prophet was coming after him. It takes a prophet to prophesy. Besides, it was only Muhammad who could hear from Allah, making the quran a one-man message, no confirmation. If it was only Muhammad allah could speak to through Jubril, how come today's alfas are claiming allah is speaking to them?

It is reported by Thawban ibn Bajdad that Muhammad said, "The Hour will not be established until tribes of my ummah (community) unite with the idolaters, and until they worship idols. And in my ummah there will be thirty liars, each of whom will claim to be a prophet, (but) I am the seal of the prophets, there is no prophet after me." (kulluhum yaz‘umu annahu nabī, wa anā khātamu ’n-nabīyīn, lā nabīya ba‘dī).

Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman reports that Muhammad said, "In my ummah there will twenty-seven liars and dajjals, among whom are four women, (but) I am the seal of the prophets, there is no prophet after me".
You have not mentioned any name of the Islamic Clerics that Prophecised,you people n propaganda are 5 & 6
Re: Prophesies By Islamic Clerics by orisa37: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
enilove:

TB Joshua is a Prophet and an Apostle of Jesus Christ. That's another way of telling you all Unbelievers that Jesus Christ is Allah, Good and God
Re: Prophesies By Islamic Clerics by cleanvessel(m): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
orisa37:

TB Joshua is a Prophet and an Apostle of Jesus Christ. That's another way of telling you all Unbelievers that Jesus Christ is Allah, Good and God

Jesus Christ can never be Allah. Allah himself said he is not the God of the Christians. Quran 109:1-6
Re: Prophesies By Islamic Clerics by cleanvessel(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
sulasa07:

You have not mentioned any name of the Islamic Clerics that Prophecised,you people n propaganda are 5 & 6

I don't need to mention names. If you are a muslim and you are truthful to yourself, you will know am saying the truth.
Re: Prophesies By Islamic Clerics by sulasa07(m): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
cleanvessel:

I don't need to mention names. If you are a muslim and you are truthful to yourself, you will know am saying the truth.
Christian and lies.Better mention their names instead of trying to play Scrabble.I thought Mbaka said something big will happen in Aso Rock by October 1st of this year, October remains 4 days to go, I've not seen anything big or you will say Buhari's rumour of marrying again os something big
Re: Prophesies By Islamic Clerics by cleanvessel(m): 6:20am On Oct 28, 2019
sulasa07:

Christian and lies.Better mention their names instead of trying to play Scrabble.I thought Mbaka said something big will happen in Aso Rock by October 1st of this year, October remains 4 days to go, I've not seen anything big or you will say Buhari's rumour of marrying again os something big

If it doesn't happen as Mbaka said it means his statement is not from God. That doesn't mean God doesn't speak. It is Allah that cannot speak to muslims because Muhammad was the only man who could hear from him and he is no more.
Re: Prophesies By Islamic Clerics by hackeen: 6:37am On Oct 28, 2019
Ok

cleanvessel:

Re: Prophesies By Islamic Clerics by hackeen: 6:39am On Oct 28, 2019
cleanvessel:

Jesus Christ can never be Allah. Allah himself said he is not the God of the Christians. Quran 109:1-6

Why do you have to lie this big even against God...Se wan fi iro sepe fun e ni
Re: Prophesies By Islamic Clerics by cleanvessel(m): 7:06am On Oct 28, 2019
hackeen:

Why do you have to lie this big even against God...Se wan fi iro sepe fun e ni

This shows you are ignorant of the religion you profess. Like millions of other muslims, you do not know real islam.

Quran 109:1-6

[1] Say: O disbelievers! (My comment: "the disbelievers here is referring to the Jews and Christians as in Quran 9:29"wink.

[2] I worship not that which ye worship;

[3] Nor worship ye that which I worship.

[4] And I shall not worship that which ye worship.

[5] Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

[6] Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

In that quranic verses, allah told Muhammad to tell the Jews and Christians whose religions was not islam that the God they worship is not him (allah). "Unto you your religion and unto me my religion".

Remember, in Quran 9:29 allah told Muhammad to fight the Jews and Christians, who he said they didn't believe in Allah. So, they are the disbelievers or unbelievers Allah was referring to.

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance For All / The New Life Micro-chip / The Benefits Of Tawheed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.