Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) (59152 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Outfit To DJ Cuppy's Foundation's Fundraising Event / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Always looking like a bipolar mutant.
I guess she missed her way to the bathroom because I don't know what's stunning about a person putting on an asymmetrical, Kimono bathrobe with slippers, and headed for the bathroom, but mistakenly found herself in a fashion show.
Savage

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
Someone help me out - how come she is light when both parents are dark?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
See our money working. Ole
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by OrjiAlex(m): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
Haba wat is her sin ohh dix hate won't take u any were stay positive and treat others the way u want 2 be treated
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by Tembebe: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
How can you not like the only fine thing in the picture? She looks unhappy.
The only fine thing in the picture?
Hmmmm,from your picture, I understand you,kpele
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by Emmacula8(m): 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
exstreve:
I hope she sucked her Papa's Rod this morning

What the Bleep are u saying

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by Annie001: 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
Beautiful woman
Really wish to be like you someday
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by AntiWailer: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Dey eat stolen family money it's not your fault undecided

Which rubbish stolen money.

Her father is a Professor of Law.

Can we meet Daddy ?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by pharmagba: 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
How can you not like the only fine thing in the picture? She looks unhappy.
Hairdo, expensive but not elegant
Unhappy? Maybe, but when a lady wears heavy make up they tend to look dull, checkout pictures of bride who wears heavy makeup on their wedding, they seem to look tired and dull
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by Abubauchi: 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hmm I thank god almighty for been a Muslim,look Christian dressing
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
I hear sey she get mouth odour
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by ayyoughurt(m): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
she sha Fine

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by IamCharles123: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
Egbesu1:
you wan talk say comot belle abi she dey bleach, which one
Ion know for you, but she's looking lighter compared to other of her pictures, could be the camera though

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
Uyiii:
this one just still dey bleach for inside aso villa, na by force to fair!

How does that affect your life?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
She no fine, sef.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by eminencetoba: 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by RemiOAjayi: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
Uyiii:
this one just still dey bleach for inside aso villa, na by force to fair!

Na u give am the money for bleaching ? Shior, awon amebo
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by West2019(m): 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
who dey Bleep this gal.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by victorian(f): 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
She's not happy with the dress.

I don't blame her. Im not feeling it either.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by daddio(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
exstreve:
I hope she sucked her Papa's Rod this morning

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by paix(m): 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
She doesn't look like any of her parents.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by khome(f): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2019
pharmagba:
Cute lady Nice outfit
It just the hairdo I don't like
Why nah?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by bonnyhope: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2019
this girl don d enter my eye o
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by Kinglulu2019: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
Our money dey work for her body
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by mojolajesu(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2019
gown is simple and short. i love it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africanus Noel, N 14-Year-Old Becomes Commissioner In Bayelsa. Photos / Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. / Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.