Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Tolani - Maybe Baby (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tolani - Maybe Baby (Video) (22976 Views)

Tolani 'Ba MI Lo' - Featuring Reekado Banks (Video) / Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) / Davido's 'Nwa Baby' Video Set To Be Released Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolani - Maybe Baby (Video) by yomip3t(m): 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
u don't even know the meaning of autism,and you're using it to insult.if I tell you how many autistic children are more intelligent than u ehn.....
Btw, here's cuppys profile on Wikipedia

When I talk say autism Dey your brain I know what I’m saying okay. Go back to your Wikipedia and read this section if you skip it.

That’s the reason your clueless keeps calling you lazy youth. Not ready to know all , keep cutting corners.

Re: Tolani - Maybe Baby (Video) by 12inchess: 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
I must say the song is very nice. I haven't heard this good kind of R&B since Brandy. But this is not for the Nigerian market. I think. Nigerians are only interested in zanku and Marlian dance and leg work.

I know some people may not agree but expression of art and music should come before financial considerations. Otherwise we wouldn't ever hear music like this again. It's no longer commercial to do R&B type music.

2 Likes

Re: Tolani - Maybe Baby (Video) by Alexaonfleek: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
yomip3t:

When I talk say autism Dey your brain I know what I’m saying okay. Go back to your Wikipedia and read this section if you skip it.

That’s the reason your clueless keeps calling you lazy youth. Not ready to know all , keep cutting corners.
stop trying so hard to be a retard and a fool .even if you're one at least pretend not to be.you clearly don't even know the meaning of autism and you're using it as an insult.for your mind you've learnt big word.idiot

Most of the songs that are there are just collabos she did with other people,she just sings for fun.
Her main profession in the entertainment industry is being a DJ

1 Like

Re: Tolani - Maybe Baby (Video) by yomip3t(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
stop trying so hard to be a retard and a fool .even if you're one at least pretend not to be.you clearly don't even know the meaning of autism and you're using it as an insult.for your mind you've learnt big word.idiot

Most of the songs that are there are just collabos she did with other people,she just sings for fun.
Her main profession in the entertainment industry is being a DJ

You’re so dumb and stupid.
I will abuse you more and more because you’ve displayed that many times.
At first calling me out for my comment and calling me a fool. Who’s the fool now ?

How did you even signed up on this forum ? They need to screen you off the platform.

You are not educated enough to enlighten me about autism. Like I’ve said earlier autism dey your brain and it’s showing.

Cuppy sang in 7 tracks which she featured some other musicians.

Na Goat dem Dey do collabo with ?

Woman go grab something and sleep maybe that will reset your brain.
Re: Tolani - Maybe Baby (Video) by Alexaonfleek: 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
yomip3t:

You’re so dumb and stupid.
I will abuse you more and more because you’ve displayed that many times.
At first calling me out for my comment and calling me a fool. Who’s the fool now ?

How did you even signed up on this forum ? They need to screen you off the platform.

You are not educated enough to enlighten me about autism. Like I’ve said earlier autism dey your brain and it’s showing.

Cuppy sang in 7 tracks which she featured some other musicians.

Na Goat dem Dey do collabo with ?

Woman go grab something and sleep maybe that will reset your brain.
k
Re: Tolani - Maybe Baby (Video) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
she reminds me of Ciara
Re: Tolani - Maybe Baby (Video) by ghuzy01: 11:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
nduchucks:

Thanks.

I was not aware that she had other songs. She has a good voice and can sing. She does have great potentials.
Google " Ba mi lo" by tolani ft rekado banks

1 Like

Re: Tolani - Maybe Baby (Video) by folake4u(f): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
Tolani is actually a great singer, has good looks. Her "Ba mi Lo" ft. Reekado Banks was a banger. I danced to that jam for a month.

1 Like

Re: Tolani - Maybe Baby (Video) by tiger28: 1:01am On Oct 28, 2019
Am in LOVEEEEEE with her complexion.......Bleachers see your life!
Re: Tolani - Maybe Baby (Video) by kizz007: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2019
this is so dfferent on like the other one disturb our ears with gelato , kudos to her nice sound . cheesy
Ndlistic:
More, Watch More HERE
Re: Tolani - Maybe Baby (Video) by Monaco2(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
I actually like this song, it’s been on repeat for like an hour now.... she did well I must say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[ Reggae Mix ] Best Of Lucky Dube Mix | 2018 Edition / Is Chamillionaire A Nigerian? / Eh: Alhaji: Alhaji: (music Video Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.