Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested (43388 Views)

Teebillz Looks Dope As He "Gets Back In The Lab" / You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by Holuwahphemy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Zlatan ibile is not 'having it' with a lady who called him out on twitter. The lady who apparently would be happy if Zlatan's once again arrested, got a shocking reply from him. Some fans are cool with the reply while a few others think it's a tad too much. Below are some of the replies.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Zlatan_Ibile/status/1188019140407255040

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by Holuwahphemy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lalasticlala

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by idesylvester(m): 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
This is what I called unpredictable success

Agbero na agbero...

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
Zlatan didn't waste time to give her her size, Opooor!!!... I wonder what Tacha's fans will get from displaying unnecessary hatred. Stupid people dem, lmfao grin

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by htweet(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
Zlatan is the real definition of classless, uncultured and uncouth. The lady too na jobless mumu but wishing her mum death is foolishness on the he-goat's part. Insult the girl and leave her mum out of it.

After that music video he churned out about Tacha, a girl that spoke up for him when he was arrested, Zlatan openly proved sense is not something money can buy.

135 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by Millerules(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
Awon ODE gbogbo
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by SincereBigot: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin if you can be happy for someone downfall then expect whatever response you get.. there is freedom of speech

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by AfroKnight: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin grin grin

She had it coming.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by Vision2ae: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
somebody tell me how this mad fp... nl mods take time..... Nigerians and displaying silliness on social media are lyk 5&6

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by dejonathan(f): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
Check her name,you'll see she's from the region wer hatred and bad belle has become der way of living... Nice reply jare my Yoruba man

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by frozen70g(f): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
That was too harsh from zlatan, he has always been a tout

Let him continue his stupidity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by BarrElChapo(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hei god ! shocked
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by Luckysbab: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
A Leopard doesn't change its spot. He's from the gutter.

The lady too is ill-mannered; it's not everything that should be said.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by RoyalBlu(f): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
This is a miss from Zlatan. Like what

He should have fired his shot at the babe not her mama.

Na wa.

Mind your business, they'll not even hear.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by iybee24(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
Well served

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by Burger01(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
Some people won't mind their own business.... But Zlatan, that was too hash bruh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by iammo(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
How can you seat and type hateful comment on another mans page... isnt that daylight witchcraft

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by ThatFairGuy: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
You called for insult. Now you've disrespected your mother indirectly Lady angry . Minding your business won't kill you...

12 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by emmabest2000(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
No bi tweeter again?
Where everyone want to tweet the best savage reply

I’m not laughing at all !!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by BlackCrainte: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
This Zlatan no get sense at all.

And the real Zlatan get sense o

He is just spoiling the name and reputation of the original Zlatan Ibrahimovic who has worked hard to put the name on world stage.

Now the razz boy is just denting the name cos of his void skull

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by Mustiniceone(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hw is this one news naw?
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by jakandeola(m): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
IBO are so full of hate d girl deserve DAT bad word

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by shegra58: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
Next time the she goat go mind her business

Now the girl is in sorrow

7 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by hollowpot15684(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by Melvin95(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
i laugh in swahili, zlatan sef got zero chillz, sometimes to just ignore some people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by Promismike(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
undecided
Honestly, I hate this guy and his colleague naira Marley.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present / Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu / Man Turns Banky W's Campaign Poster Into A Sleeping Mat In Ajah, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.