Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

I Need Help In Writing An Appropriate Curriculum Vitae - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Help In Writing An Appropriate Curriculum Vitae (294 Views)

Michael Ariyo Curriculum Vitae Made Him A Assistant Bank Manager At Uba Bank / What Is The Difference Between Curriculum Vitae And Resume? / Good Curriculum Vitae Attracts Good Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help In Writing An Appropriate Curriculum Vitae by ObinnaValentine: 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
please i need help in structuring an appropriate c.v..the format i used in writing the current c.v I have I feel is not well drafted..i don't have too many qualifications aside the basics (primary, secondary and university) and a few places I have worked to earn money..so please any one??

I know there are certain informations that aren't necessary to add to ones c.v..I just need a guide on how to go about it...thank you
Re: I Need Help In Writing An Appropriate Curriculum Vitae by SKYloafFISH(f): 6:05am On Oct 27, 2019
ObinnaValentine:
please i need help in structuring an appropriate c.v..the format i used in writing the current c.v I have I feel is not well drafted..i don't have too many qualifications aside the basics (primary, secondary and university) and a few places I have worked to earn money..so please any one??

I know there are certain informations that aren't necessary to add to ones c.v..I just need a guide on how to go about it...thank you
you still an undergraduate?
Are you a prospective corps member?
Are you currently serving?
Are you through with your NYSC?

How would you like to present yourself through your resume and cover letter? Your CV is your first impression to your employer. And remember, 'first impression matters'.We can package and present you through well organized CV with well defined ambition. This will get you a good job.
We guarantee 100% professional touch on your CV to make it concise yet easier to asses by prospective employers.
Kindly contact us today. let us make a great CV/Resume/cover letter for you.
0814 614 9767
Re: I Need Help In Writing An Appropriate Curriculum Vitae by ObinnaValentine: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2019
SKYloafFISH:
you still an undergraduate?
Are you a prospective corps member?
Are you currently serving?
Are you through with your NYSC?

How would you like to present yourself through your resume and cover letter? Your CV is your first impression to your employer. And remember, 'first impression matters'.We can package and present you through well organized CV with well defined ambition. This will get you a good job.
We guarantee 100% professional touch on your CV to make it concise yet easier to asses by prospective employers.
Kindly contact us today. let us make a great CV/Resume/cover letter for you.
0814 614 9767

really grateful for your help...I am a graduate,done with nysc also...but to be frank with you sir I would have loved to do this with you but I don't have money to give for your assistance.. sorry if I am being too forward..i just need guidelines so I can do construct it myself..thanks for your understanding

(1) (Reply)

Chief Mine Geologist Needed At UG Copper In Central Africa / Job Vacancies At Mtn Nigeria / 2019 ​sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program ( Graduate Jobs Today )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.