Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

RPG Maker Games!!! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / RPG Maker Games!!! (558 Views)

Do You Think Ice Tray Is Better Or Ice Maker? / Animal Sounds Maker L This Man Can Do Many Sounds Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RPG Maker Games!!! by yomster(f): 12:48am On Oct 27, 2019
Hello,

I want to talk about RPG maker series games.

do yo know about them? these are the PC version:

RPG maker 95
RPG maker 2000
RPG maker 2003
RPg maker XP
RPg maker VX
RPg maker VX ACE

i made a game with RPG maker 2000 a long time ago, it took me around 12 years to finish it, but it was worth it, other people finish their games in less time, i was only taking my own time smiley

The three last ones are the best technically and the 2000/2003 are a Snes look a like

Other people are making games with these programs, and the "good ones" have the quality of the comercials like "final fantasy", what do you think?
I'm working on a PHP based, online browser-based RPG game called World of Phaos. Originally it was created by Zeke Walker, but I have special permission to re-develop. You will need an account made, but if you are interested you can check out full details of my version here:
http://eunsetee.com/dzOS

If you are interested in developing World of Phaos, the original can be still be downloaded and installed on your own server and is a great way to get started learning PHP and SQL. My patch updates to the game will only be available for play on my server, sorry. However, if you decide to develop the game further too, it would be great to combine forces mate!

Merry Christmas! In Advance.

(1) (Reply)

Shop For Play Station, Xbox & Lots More From The UK & USA & Ship To Nigeria / Man's Boll Broke As A Result Of Rough Play / What Is Your Bluetooth Name Presently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.