Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,208 members, 7,867,510 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

What Ever I Say Shall Be Bound In Heaven,. Be My Witness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Ever I Say Shall Be Bound In Heaven,. Be My Witness (226 Views)

How Will Heaven Be Like? / Will Heaven Be Boring? / Application Of Matthew 18:18: Whatever You Bind On Earth Will Be Bound In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ever I Say Shall Be Bound In Heaven,. Be My Witness by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 27, 2019
For i am Son of the CREATOR

Son of the CREATRESS

Servant of the MASTER

brother of the ANGELS

Kid to the Elders

A connector to Universal
Today I leave my Energy Stamp Print on Earth

For my mission is About to come

You , Your Soul & Spirit Shall bear witness today

For where ever there is 2 or more Mind

Word establish

These WORD I WRITE , SAY , THINK ARE LIVING WORDS.

For i am the Servant

We ( My body, Soul , Spirit ) Shall not die,. BUT LIVE EXTRAORDINARY And My body Shall never be buried, Earth Will Always Reject it, For I am DIVINE,, It becomes a LIVING BODY

WE, Shall live a Life beyond 1000 years, Without Aging to fulfill Divine Mission

WE, Shall walk Around the Whole World to preach, Every Country on Earth shall be visited

We, Shall become a loner, Who has only God, walking Around to fulfill Father's Mission

We, Shall Rule Nigeria For 7 Years, to correct the City of God's People, With the Help of Creator And Master, We shall take the presidential post with Spiritual Power forcefully to restore the country. Because it's choosen

We, shall do/See/hear/say/think/ and know what no human has never done In the history of Earth.

When we finish DIVINE MISSION, WE SHALL RETURN TO CREATOR PALACE AND sit beside OUR MASTER

HENCEFORTH I DO NOT BELONG TO THE REALM AND REALITY OF NORMAL HUMAN

I SHALL BECOME SPIRIT AND TAKE AFTER MY / OUR MASTER

I SHALL BE STRENGTHEN BY THE CREATOR AND TRAIN BY OUR MASTER

To every eyes reading this,. I Connect YOUR DIVINE SPIRIT, SOUL VIA YOUR MIND SNIPPETS, TO THE HOST OF THE UNIVERSE

YOUR SPIRIT HAS BEAR WITNESS IN CONNECTION WITH MY STAMP

IT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED
Re: What Ever I Say Shall Be Bound In Heaven,. Be My Witness by olu77(m): 1:47am On Oct 27, 2019
Wake up bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ever I Say Shall Be Bound In Heaven,. Be My Witness by madone: 3:08am On Oct 27, 2019
Is every thing ok with u bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ever I Say Shall Be Bound In Heaven,. Be My Witness by cenaman(m): 4:11am On Oct 27, 2019
Have you taken ur medication today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ever I Say Shall Be Bound In Heaven,. Be My Witness by TVSA: 4:34am On Oct 27, 2019
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ever I Say Shall Be Bound In Heaven,. Be My Witness by StrikeBack(m): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2019
Treat this fever asap bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ever I Say Shall Be Bound In Heaven,. Be My Witness by Niflheim(m): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
You will rule Nigeria for 7 years? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

(1) (Reply)

Easy And Affordable Broadcasting For Your Church / Jewish Prayer Has Returned To The Temple Mount / Why Was Jesus Manifested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.