Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2652 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by dm(m): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2006
Okay ladies...this is a once in a life time opportunity.......
If you are between the ages of 18 and 25, with a height of 5 7" or over and with just 6k Your dreams could come true.Salary is 1 million a year with so much benefits o....... smiley
Re: Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Seun(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2006
Unless we know who you are, where you got the 1 million naira you want to give to the models, and why you need 6,000 naira from them, this will be presumed to be a scam.
Re: Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Z4M4eva(f): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2006
Goodluck in your search for the models...
Re: Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by dm(m): 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2006
Oh sorry guys, I forgot to tell you all it's a Silverbird stuff. Sorry dude, I actually work for them so I thought I should tell the girls about it on Nairaland.

My bad, guess i left out that.

The girls interested would have to listen to the radio to find out about more information or watch silverbird TV for more info. Sorry for the MISinformation. It ain't no scam.

And i think there's a new car involved and unlimited travelling round the world grin
Re: Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by tamia(f): 2:52am On Jan 26, 2006
so are the girls gonna paying the 6k or not? i dunno about Nigerian currency but i guess dats a huge deal of money
Re: Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 3:15am On Jan 26, 2006
Since almost all the girls in nigeria are turning to 'model' (as I heard). I guess they'll be happy about this news.
Re: Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by dm(m): 7:54am On Jan 27, 2006
Yea,
The 6k is for registeration o,that's like paying for your form and all.
Re: Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Seun(m): 3:41am On Jan 30, 2006
They shouldn't be charging 6k for registration. What they should do is screen the applicants on the sport and deny the applications of those who are just not going to win.
Re: Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by dm(m): 1:18am On Feb 03, 2006
Easier said man,guess na money dem dey take make money(lol)...i feel it's just a way of narrowing the number of applicants.
Re: Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by vichel(m): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2006
tamia:

so are the girls going to paying the 6k or not? i don't know about Nigerian currency but i guess dats a huge deal of money
Equivalent? 50bucks or so in USD, and 6k in Nigeria is like a 500 USD in da States, that's how it's percieved, not big money at all
Re: Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Rhodalyn(f): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2006
most beautiful gal in nigeria?dere so many of dem
tough 1
Re: Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by eveseh(f): 3:59pm On May 08, 2006
they are many beautiful girls there
Re: Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by omogenaija(f): 11:47pm On May 18, 2007
1 million wat a year ? if its naira then thats cheap as hell

and since this has to do with nigeria its probably a scam
Re: Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by mystiqueem(f): 2:19am On Jun 01, 2010
@omogenaija, it hurts me when people like you presume that everything in my country is a scam.
you're making the rest of the people that still loves this country and are trying to fix it, look bad.
if you hate my country (NIGERIA) so much, then leave and go elsewhere or better still SHUT THE F+U+C+K UP!

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Online(whatsapp) Ankara Craft Training / Hermes Loafers For Men / Where Can I Get Original Qei products In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.