Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire (44998 Views)

Cindy Okafor Survives Car Accident On Her 25th Birthday (Video) / Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu / Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by Flowxx: 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
modelmike7:
u get work so. Na wetin u go carry go meet ur mama for house be dat one? say u meet one nairalander. jobless lazy youth.go get a life

Nawa o!

Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
Uyiii:

ogaa jokes aside and trashing the chase of clout, attention seeking prowess and money miss road acts. mc_galaxy is an underrated entertainer, you knowing sekem as his only hit is entirely your problem.
the nigga is very talanted and I think his versatility and commerciality are some of his biggest problems; he can sing, he can dance, he's a very good comedian and of course can anchor shows.

I've listened to his songs for years and can only allude he is underrated and most of you just want to lend your voices negatively because you see others doing so even without doing a research or knowing the individual yourself, very poor mentality!

Thumbs up bro
De guy na attention seeking bigot

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by xtremeTall(m): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
SHARP GIRL....SHE WANTS MORE

��
Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by Four4Clien(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
which app can i use to do it on phone
kingxsamz:
Artwork that we can do on phone.
Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by seanjy4konji: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
After sex in lekki..

I can bet surely that hotel puasy would be juicy..

Gbagbe
Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by vertueptime: 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
I was looking for few things like final year, it is well

BeStroNG:
Distinguished country man and woman, I greet you all. A small request please because I do believe I could meet my helper here.

I have never owned a suit dress in my life before not because I don't like it but because I couldn't afford it. However, that never really bothered me because I was still forging ahead with my life with T-shirts but the hour for suit is here. After tilling the ground to ensure I see myself through University, to God be the glory. Now my final year project defense is just around the corner. Please bless me with a suit so I can use it on my defense day. May Go richly bless whoever deem it fit to sow this seed, amen.
Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by bbstarr(f): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
kingxsamz:
Autodesk Sketchbook or procreate?
Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by nwamabo247(m): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
he did well &please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below
Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by fortran12: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
kingxsamz:
Its different. yours is digital the other physical
Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by Platony(m): 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
BeStroNG:
Distinguished country man and woman, I greet you all. A small request please because I do believe I could meet my helper here.

I have never owned a suit dress in my life before not because I don't like it but because I couldn't afford it. However, that never really bothered me because I was still forging ahead with my life with T-shirts but the hour for suit is here. After tilling the ground to ensure I see myself through University, to God be the glory. Now my final year project defense is just around the corner. Please bless me with a suit so I can use it on my defense day. May Go richly bless whoever deem it fit to sow this seed, amen.

Where are u based?
Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
BeStroNG:

Oh why? Una don shift from "small help" and "blessing"....to "suit"?

Kai. Nigerians are gifted but we always use our creativity for the wrong reasons
Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
Flowxx:

God please I want to know the person behind this account one day.

Just to see her/him face to face..

In fact, I'm confuse self ..

Abeg, you be man or woman?
Abi you be spirit ni?
Na ancestor im be. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by kingxsamz(m): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Come and do one for me

It's not for free o.
It costs money.
Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by wisdomkid: 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
SHARP GIRL....SHE WANTS MORE
Kingsintei:
Why is mah mind telling me that they did something else afterwards.

Amazing how your minds work alike. Disheartening that I shared the same country with you.
Truly a shame that everything in Naija is sex and sex,sex and sex!!!!

What else do you guys think? Anytime you see a lady and a guy, it's sex and sex. Shame.
Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by kingxsamz(m): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
bbstarr:

Autodesk Sketchbook or procreate?

None.
Medibang paint.
Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by kingxsamz(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
Four4Clien:
which app can i use to do it on phone

Medibang paint.
It's not as easy as you think o.
Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by kingxsamz(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
logohaven1:

shocked shocked shocked

This is amazing. which app did you do this with?

Thank you.
It was done with medibang paint.
Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by DeriNwamamatene: 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
post=83515134:
Good one Galaxy.

Don't forget to give us another nice dance track soon biko.

Another time to sekem!
[/s]
Rubbish
Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by DeriNwamamatene: 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
Denikayan:
MC Galaxy go fvck tire and pass-on all this toto to highest bidder

And he is another Invictus and Mompha combined

Be dashing money out money more than Dangote and Otedola that work for money.

[/s]
keep kwayet
Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
dilodavid:
Na ancestor im be. grin grin
Excuse us, is everything alright?!

Be guided.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
post=83519529:

Excuse us, is everything alright?!

Be guided.
Hey, everything is alright. Didn't mean any harm. I'm sorry if that didn't go down well with you.
Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by BeStroNG(m): 3:47am On Oct 28, 2019
WUdec:

Oh why? Una don shift from "small help" and "blessing"....to "suit"?

Kai. Nigerians are gifted but we always use our creativity for the wrong reasons

If you can't help, why not pass?
Re: Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire by BeStroNG(m): 3:50am On Oct 28, 2019
Foscons:

What size do you wear. Do u mind sky blue with stripes double breasted suit

I don't even know my size. Please let me find out and will get back to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Florence Esu Dumps Bright Echefu After His Arrest By EFCC / Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident / Yinka Quadri's Son Weds In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.