Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

How To Change Name/date Of Birth In WAEC Certificate Easily - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Change Name/date Of Birth In WAEC Certificate Easily (1536 Views)

Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Name/date Of Birth In WAEC Certificate Easily by Bscholarly: 6:11am On Oct 27, 2019
How to change name/date of birth in WAEC result: WAEC understands that we are all human beings and we make mistakes sometimes. That is why they made it possible for students who entered wrong names/date of birth during WAEC registration to change those wrong details. More so, you will agree with me that having a wrong name or date of birth in any of your certificate is capable of rendering that certificate useless. For
Re: How To Change Name/date Of Birth In WAEC Certificate Easily by Asimoleode: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2023
I need to get my Waec certificate, please how will I go about this
Re: How To Change Name/date Of Birth In WAEC Certificate Easily by manoyelapo: 12:02am On Sep 05, 2023
angry sad
Re: How To Change Name/date Of Birth In WAEC Certificate Easily by drpauloyeabo: 8:08am On Sep 06, 2023
Correction and rectifications of WAEC Results and Certificate issues , mistakes on Certificate, wrong date of Birth ( DoB ) , change of Names and Year .
Plz note : Waec mistakes on Results or Certificate can be corrected and Candidate will be issued another new updated Waec Certificate.
Call, WhatsApp Dr Paul W A E C 0ficial on O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 , for Assistance .
Re: How To Change Name/date Of Birth In WAEC Certificate Easily by jerryoladeje: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
I am having problems on my Waec certificate wrong date of birth DOB and names, I need serious help I want to use it for my visa application
Re: How To Change Name/date Of Birth In WAEC Certificate Easily by Susanolajide: 9:15am On Sep 10, 2023
sad sad
Re: How To Change Name/date Of Birth In WAEC Certificate Easily by jerryoladeje: 2:55am On Sep 12, 2023
angry
Re: How To Change Name/date Of Birth In WAEC Certificate Easily by mrsusanoladi: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2023
angry
Re: How To Change Name/date Of Birth In WAEC Certificate Easily by jenyfolabanjo: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
philanjokum:
Contact @ Drpaul phone number above to help you to correct your Waec certificate wrong DOB and issued you another new Waec original certificate as he helped me to receive mine after correcting my Waec 2011 certificate wrong date of birth DOB..
Thanks so much my wrong date of birth DOB has been corrected and I have finally received the new Waec original certificate through Dr Paul, I contacted him and he helped me
Re: How To Change Name/date Of Birth In WAEC Certificate Easily by educalistexco: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2023
angry
Re: How To Change Name/date Of Birth In WAEC Certificate Easily by maxupseducto: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
angry
Re: How To Change Name/date Of Birth In WAEC Certificate Easily by Colandrewnda: 6:25am On Mar 18
please when is Waec 2024 registration form will start ? I need the Waec past questions and answers for my child

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Solve These Questions / Scholarship For Physically Challenged? / Before You Enroll For Toefl, These Secrets And Facts You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.