Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates (61798 Views)

Regina Daniel And Mama G Clash At Governor Okowa Victory Party In Asaba Delta St / Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends / Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by Ndlistic(m): 6:32am On Oct 27, 2019
BBnaija winner eke steps out in style for her victory party, last night in lagos.

Mercy eke looks extremely gorgeous in her blue gown outfit. The 2019 winner of BBNaija can't stop killing her fans with her classy outfits.

Mercy was joined by her fellow house mate, with the likes of Frodd, Omahsola, Thelma, Avala, Cyndyokafor, and Tuyo.

In the video shared on her Instagram story, Mercy was seen taking a big bottle of Hot Champagne together with Tacha.

See photos and watch the videos below,

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4HIFh1pguS/

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/bbnaija-winner-mercy-out-in-style-for.html?m=1

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by Ndlistic(m): 6:32am On Oct 27, 2019
More, Watch The Videos HERE

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by 9jaBloke: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2019
Tuoyo like groove.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by Onyi22(f): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2019
She no dy repeat cloths?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2019
Looking like Toke Makinwa.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by Threebear(m): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2019
Have to give it to this Mercy girl when it comes to fashion .

Her fashion game is litty lit !

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2019
Why no company is interested her and others are getting endorsement here and there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by Soulsymbol99: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2019
The 30m don dey go down grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by safarigirl(f): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2019
supportnija:
Why no company is interested her and others are getting endorsement here and there
someone that has endorsement with Moet?

Whose endorsement reach that one?

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by Newbetterphase: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2019
supportnija:

Signed for Hennessy already. Tell me which of their endorsement reach am.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by Annie001: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2019
Mercy is loved

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by logohaven1: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2019
Tis Sunday Morning oh. I need ma mind to be clear.

Ehen. Time to get ready for Monday. So give your Status, Whatsapp DP, Instagram and Facebook page that glow today.

Send us a message

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by Mraproko1: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2019
Money slow to enter but fast to go.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by Johnbosco10(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2019
I showed this to my Igbo landlord and he told me to marry his daughter free of charge.Nonsense and Buhari

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by iammo(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2019
smiley

mercy mercy..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by ekaette1621: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2019
WHERE IS MY VASELINE

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2019
The Party at Pablo Cubana.

Cubana Chief priest the Celebrity Barman grin

Obi Cubana humble Multi Millionaire
cool

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by monsterlobster: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2019
Newbetterphase:

plus plenty plenty cash gifts here and there

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by Mariangeles(f): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2019
Ada Owerre le !

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by Uyi168: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2019
Newbetterphase:

That endorsement deal was actually a scam..

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by AleAirHub(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2019
They shouldn't be in hurry to learn from other celebrities failed careers as a result of Health & other related challenges.

Make nobody come online come disturb local man after una don drink those fake fake drinks say una need money for operation. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by LesbianBoy(m): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2019
This one that she is now following obi cubana, jowizazaa, cubana chiefpriest and co. They would pass her around if you know what i mean. Nothing for ike grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by Mariangeles(f): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Looking like Toke Makinwa.
Right ?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by Kendumazy(m): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2019
Na endorsement deals money she dey spend. No be the 25milla! Enjoy mercy but invest wisely!

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by omocalabar(m): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2019
Spend all the 25million on clothes then become a baby mama ...mtcheeeew

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates by Beckysexy(f): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2019
Queen Lambo

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display / Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.