Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Remembering Dr. Stella Adadevoh: Her 63 Posthumous Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remembering Dr. Stella Adadevoh: Her 63 Posthumous Birthday (381 Views)

Fela Kuti's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Davido Remembers His Friend, DJ Olu, On His 2nd Posthumous Birthday / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remembering Dr. Stella Adadevoh: Her 63 Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 27, 2019
Today Sunday, October 27th, would have been Dr. Stella Adadevoh's 63rd birthday.
She saved the nation from what would have been a disastrous epidemic (Ebola virus).
I choose to remember her today so I can let Nigerian know that there is still a little good and selflessness inside of us if we look deep.
She could have been selfish, she could have played ignorant, she could have been wicked after all she never bargained for it, but she choose not to. Its that choice she made, that made this country escape that epidemic.
I choose to remember her and her brave nurses this day.
#RememberingAmeyo

Re: Remembering Dr. Stella Adadevoh: Her 63 Posthumous Birthday by Rednaxelot: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2019
May she continue resting in peace, though the nation she died for is not living in peace

(1) (Reply)

WOWING!!! SEE HOW GEDONI MADE KHAFI'S BIRTHDAY A MUST WATCH + REINSTATEMENT (VID / News Mother Who ‘took Revenge For Rape And Murder Of Her Five-year-old Daughter / Hidden Secret Between Bobrisky And Ton Ton Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.