Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? (19244 Views)

How Was Jonathan Able To Manage Nigeria Economy / I Made Mistake As President When Picking My ‘number Two’- Obasanjo / ‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by sexyking1: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
W
Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by horsepower101: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
Yes he is.

Even after his presidency he was still being attacked.

I can’t wait to read Jonathan memoirs of his presidency. He said he will reveal a lot of things that happened in that election.

He is holding back now for the sake of peace.

But 2015 election was rigged and Jonathan actually won that election.

He knows it but he didn’t want any bloodshed.

9 Likes

Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by Ashawoboi27(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
But he tolerated them all
Even though he knew he was far better than the dullard in aso rock

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by Angelfrost(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
Awol1:
Yes. Jonathan was the most insulted, but he had class.

Even when he acted with good intentions like removal of subsidy.

He tolerated every bullshit without going after anyone.

Not like some classless vagabonds at Aso Rock now.

I will forever blame Jonathan for what we have now. He lost the 2015 election when he couldn't grow the balls to sack a compromised Jega.

But I'm happy he keeps walking with shoulders high.

Looming large all over the globe.

He gave up small victory for the bigger victory.

Until further notice, GEJ remains my president.

Not a fan of this government, but Jega wasn't compromised... Jonathan was the compromised one... He compromised himself by permitting moronic crooks run his government aground.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
Same Dino??. LOL Not surprised.

Both PDP, APC are both sides of a coin. It depends on the angle youre viewing.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by manuelreports: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
Attacked or not attacked
Goodluck Jonathan really dispointed the Southerners.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by Jaybnjamin(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
He was just being democratic like an educated man he is. Same can't be said for the President Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by Angelfrost(m): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
Jh0wsef:
lol. The number of attack Buhari has already is two hundred times Jonathan's tenure.

We rarely blamed everything on Jonathan.
But now, even if Tacha has body odor.

we will still blame Buhari undecidedgrin

Oh please... Jonathan was blamed for everything... Buhari even spent the entire first tenure blaming him.

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by Willy7(m): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
Yes he was, because at that time no one in his position in the country was worst than him in governance just as Buhari is worst now. It's an ugly precedence.
Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by greenguy: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
Evidently yes! I doubt any president can ever be so humiliated.
Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by Enculer: 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
livebyday:
Yes he was , in hindsight I can confidently say it was rather unjustly ..

But still he remains a dummy ... He allowed Nigerians to buy into the fraud that buhari sold hence the present dire economy.

If only.GEJ had shown some spunk and guts.. our standard for a leader would have been much higher than to allow the likes of buhari into aso rock

You are the dummy and fool that allowed the late Buhari to come into power.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by brownskilo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
GEJ my hero.
Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by Angelfrost(m): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
livebyday:

But still he remains a dummy ... He allowed Nigerians to buy into the fraud that buhari sold hence the present dire economy.

If only.GEJ had shown some spunk and guts.. our standard for a leader would have been much higher than to allow the likes of buhari into aso rock

Any intelligent Nigerian that campaigned for, and voted in Buhari will eternally be regarded as dumb...

Jonathan was too spineless to remain in that office... If PDP had the presence of mind to have a word with him, and replace with a more gutsy candidate, we wouldn't be here today...

This sums up the fact that our political class (APC and PDP) are the true enemies of this nation.
Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by livebyday(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Enculer:

You are the dummy and fool that allowed the late Buhari to come into power.

Rule2,Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by wechat1: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
i will comment later make i go give my girlfriend one rounds before she change her mind tag me Lazy youth as buhari tag nigerians. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by Kingv(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
In as much as I hated Jonathan’s style of leadership, Buhari, the Commander in Chief of Violence was never an option

Oh, What a regret
Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by yunafa(f): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Buhari is the most attacked in my opinion.
Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
FrLukas:
He was the most clueless and the most useless. That's all I know.

He is better than your so called daddy dullard buhari in aso rock who doesn't have a school cert ..

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by fk002: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
This "Monkey and Baboon will soak in blood" does it make sense for you? Buhari never said that.

Jonathan incompetence was overwhelming, he was clueless, vissionless, powerless, and a weakling during his tenure.

The whole country was against him, unlike PMB that only a particular section of the country that hates him for unknown reasons..

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
Livecamp09:

[s]He is better than your so called daddy dullard buhari in aso rock who doesn't have a school cert ..[/s]

I will only reply those who were 15 years and above during the Jonathan er, so you can move along now.
Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by AreaFada2: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
livebyday:

Tribalism played a big role. And religion in the North. Nothing Jonathan could have done. Short of very draconian measures. He left at the right time. But he is urbane far from being an over ambitious narcisist.

Nigerians can now suffer for their poor political understanding at leisure. Hope they learn from it.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by oluwasegun007(m): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
Yes oooo with mama peace sef...

But you know what, I miss that man,

Although I disliked people that worked with him.

Peaceful and God fearing man.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
FrLukas:

I will only reply those who were 15 years and above during the Jonathan er, so you can move along now.

I should be the same age with your dad's immediate younger brother. . I blame uncle tunji for giving u his history book to read.. oponu

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by udemzyudex(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Jh0wsef:
lol. The number of attack Buhari has already is two hundred times Jonathan's tenure.

Which attack? The one pastor Adeboye ,Tunde Bakare ,Tinubu or any other prominent personalities in Nigeria is attacking?

All these people have become deaf and dumb because they know a tyrant is in power angry

Dem no born them well, criticise him today tomorrow they will dig up your past and come after you.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by obailala(m): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
Buhari has since overtaken GEJ for that position as the most insulted Nigerian president; pmb took over the record in less than a year of his presidency.

Meanwhile GEJ received so much fire because he was the first democratic president to have real opposition.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by Akinh: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
Jh0wsef:

what is this one saying...kai ..some people will just jump yo discover without consulting their faculty of reason...Daddy G.O pls how many people did Jona send DSS or police to manhunt?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by RTSC: 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
And yet buhari supporters want everybody to become normal all of a sudden when the abnormal is what they created.
Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by Akinh: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
livebyday:

God bless u Jo..not that that Daddy G.O above u
Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by Congrats321(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
BlackCrainte:
Yes

Alcohol consumption was excessive so his stupidity never knew bounds.

And with cocaine addicts like Reno and FFK, his case became worst.

Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by brownbib(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
I guess you mean to say the only democratic president we have had.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? by Congrats321(m): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
fk002:
This "Monkey and Baboon will soak in blood" does it make sense for you? Buhari never said that.

Jonathan incompetence was overwhelming, he was clueless, vissionless, powerless, and a weakling during his tenure.

The whole country was against him, unlike PMB that only a particular section of the country that hates him for unknown reasons..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri This Morning / Imo Governor Rescues Woman From Mob Action / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.