Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last (19634 Views)

Singer Mayorkun Why He Hasn't Has Baby Mom / 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by Ategberoson(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
shesawesome:
"Knowing or riding" can never equate to driving

not everyone in the marriage even have the idea of what marriage entails. many singles had the knowledge of marriage than married people

many married couples today prepare much for wedding than marriage and that's one of the cause of short marriage today

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by CanadaOrBust: 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
agbonkamen:
brotherly you reason this matter, how man go marry woman from her youthful age born children for am, come still dey take desame eye dey weigh young girl and his wife for house?
My wife no get my time again
My wife is boring
My wife is this my wife is that
Him Don forget say his wife was once like that young girl without children wahala wey him dey see now.

The truth be Most men wey their marriage still dey intact dey cheat wella but e no dey show for their attitude towards the wife Infact the woman no fit code even if she dey smart, na the koko wey make the marriage still dey intact and na the trick be that but this generation nawao.

U have a point but what I don’t get is how come it works for these people below

Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by Flowxx: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
VulgarLee:
Are you sayin that chef chi will start calling davido papa ifeanyi?

You're still speaking your mind thou...

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by DeRay98(m): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
agbonkamen:
you just typed rubbish out of sentiment. anyway I no fit argue with you wise men understand wetin write.

Hmmm...see who's accusing someone of sentiments...
And you were arguing reasons abi?
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by VulgarLee(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
Osu?
Flowxx:

You're still speaking your mind thou...
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by Ugosample(m): 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
Jayslicky:
Mayorkun is saying nonsense, in Nigeria where couple call themselves "papa emeka", Iya Ayomide" their marriage has lasted than the whites that call themselves by their real names and sweet names.

I don't agree 100 %

most marriages in naija is a big scam and fraudulent

if the society was as accepting of divorce as it is elsewhere

many marriages in Nigeria would have crumbled
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by Chicastle: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:
he may not have a marriage experience, he does have a home experience and could have been talking from his parents’ point of view.

AI just liked and share your reply to that coconut head above you . boss
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by Gerrie(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by Gerrie(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
shesawesome:
"Knowing or riding" can never equate to driving

And Marriage CANNOT be equated with anything, Driving is NOT and never close to it @decatalyst

I have a strong dislike for comparisons like this.
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by Gerrie(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
Angelfrost:

"...have their cakes and eat them..."!!!

...And, work on your tenses and punctuation.

No need to do this. Most of us understand he/she is making reference to an idiomatic phrase: "you can't eat you cake and have it"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by sevenhundred(m): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
decatalyst:

Even when you don't know how to drive a car, does it mean you don't know a car or ride a car?

Not married also doesn't exempt him of knowing a few things.
few things make him incompetent to advice on the whole things.
Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by homirefacuny(m): 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
VulgarLee:
Are you sayin that chef chi will start calling davido papa ifeanyi?

Mad o angry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last by giftedben: 7:17am On Oct 28, 2019
agbonkamen:
Some Nigerian men are greedy set of people.They want to eat their cake and still have it because to them the world revolves around them.....stupidity

97% percent marriage failure comes from the men. Hisssed

Most Women got married for the fear of not being married. They are not marrying people they have a common understanding with. I know someone who got married just because she saw a Pro-wedding picture of her friend. And after having one child with the man, He got married to another lady.

People forget that marriage is about marrying someone whom you love, care, and wish to spend the rest of your life with. Marriage is not about wealth or fame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Mother: 'You Are The Reason I Still Have A Career' / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Beautiful Mother In New Photo / Shatta Wale: All The Women I Dated Never Had Any Positive Impact In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.